Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Daily profits or monthly profits

The type of business that you run will determine the preferable one. For a small scale business, daily profits will be preferable to maintain the business while in big business monthly profits will be enough to takes care of the business needs.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would choose to have a daily profit than monthly profits. Let's take a business man who gets rewarded daily and an employee that gets his salary monthly, supposed that the salary gets exhausted before the next month, the employee has no option than to go borrowing but a business man would solve his daily problems with his daily profits and if there isn't any financial demands for the day then he will save up the profits for later use

I prefer daily earnings, it helps me track my daily income and help me know when exactly I need to change my business strategy. Waiting till the end of the month makes me suck, there was even a time I use to be a salary earned, to wait till month end for salary use to be very difficult for me.

I really like daily profit because it will help one solve daily problem so daily profit is preferable, is not that monthly is not preferable but daily profit can help one solve problem.

I prefer monthly because i can budget for the money so well, unlike when it's a daily wage

I will gladly support the idea of monthly profits. It is better for all the prophets to come in bulk and then you put yourself together and know what you are doing

Now let me say this how do people manage to notice or pay attention to daily profits my main issue is where will people find the time to make profits and notice it each day .For me I have a hard time noticing my profits because I work tirelessly and then I am expected to do check and balances on my profits ,I don't think daily profits is the way to go monthly profits are very interesting,you would want to see larger sums of your work given to you at once which is better equipped to prepare you for the rest of your work schedule

In my opinion, I prefer daily profit. There's nothing that gives me joy to see my profit on a daily basis, I'll reinvest or solve my pressing needs rather than wait till month end where a whole load of luggage would be heaped for me.

Both daily profit and monthly profit are very good, but for me I prefer daily because is very help because we all have daily need, so with daily profit you can solve your daily needs.

Both daily profit and monthly profits have their advantages and disadvantages.But I will like to take a side with monthly profits because you won't be able to deep your hands into your working capital any how(discipline). Secondly monthly profits will accrue together to form compound interest by summing up each of the daily profit.
[automerge]1612646843[/automerge]
Alright then
For a business like mine, daily profits means so much.
I am disciplined enough not to take from my the speculated daily savings.
But when it comes to working for an organization, I prefer monthly salaries.

Both daily profit and monthly profit are very good, but for me I prefer daily because is very help because we all have daily need, so with daily profit you can solve your daily needs.
You are talking the right thing but I personally I beleive that the monthly profit is also good if you have daily need to care of as you wrote then you will save some money for some of those needs from your monthly income,so both the daily and the monthly income are all very important its now depend on the individual liking

A bird at hand is better than thousands in the forest. I will like to make profits from investment on daily basis. This will give me chance to plan ahead on how to reinvest back into the investment program. Another thing is that it is very hard to scale profits that comes once in a month.

Monthly returns or profit can be very nice to you but sincerely daily profit remains the best ever. Accumuting it wisely could be the best for someone like me. I love this kind of returns.

I would prefer monthly income. It will enable to be prudent in spending, budget plan for the month and most importantly able to save. Which I know will not be possible with me with daily income.

The type of business that you run will determine the preferable one. For a small scale business, daily profits will be preferable to maintain the business while in big business monthly profits will be enough to takes care of the business needs.
For most people who are working, they are only entitled to monthly payments which are just like their profits as well. It's just challenging that most of them finish their salary even before it's paid.

I prefer monthly profit because it could be easily saved unlike daily profit whereby you can not avoid of spending it especially settlement of domestic expenses

Some businesses are structured in such a way that profits are made daily. What an entrepreneur should do is for him to create a savings or fund where he can calculate the accumulated earnings at the end of the month.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds