Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Daily profits or monthly profits

Both daily profit and monthly profits have their advantages and disadvantages.But I will like to take a side with monthly profits because you won't be able to deep your hands into your working capital any how(discipline). Secondly monthly profits will accrue together to form compound interest by summing up each of the daily profit.
[automerge]1612646843[/automerge]
Alright then
Whether you take in profit daily or monthly, the most important that is that you are hitting your profit target. Some businesses generates daily profit while others yield profit weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Whichever the case, hitting your profit target should be your focus.

Advertisement Placeholder
Talking on daily basis profit or monthly basis profit i would say it all depends on individual needs, as for me I would prefer to get my profit on a daily basis rather than monthly, your mind is at rest and you can examine your daily growth
[automerge]1612884096[/automerge]
Talking on daily basis profit or monthly basis profit i would say it all depends on individual needs, as for me I would prefer to get my profit on a daily basis rather than monthly, your mind is at rest and you can examine your daily growth

I want to address this topic from the perspective that daily profit can help confront certain needs in the family. I as a an individual do not like any thing that delays my payment till 30 days or exceeding that.

Daily income is more preferable than monthly income cos if you depend on monthly income expense get bigger and debt get plentier cos you will have to wait till the end of the month before you could pay your debt by that time you will have enough on your neck but if you depend on daily income whatever you need you will be able to drop money for them.

I believe daily profit is more preferable to me because I can solve my immediate problems with my daily profit
Some people who are into monthly salary sometimes ended in debt because before the month end they might borrow money from people to solve their problems and then pay back when they receive their salary
You made a point of what you said. Some people will be borrow money from their neighbors or friends before the end of a month and immediatly they collect the salary what will remain in their hand after pay off debt will not be talkable.

Well I'll prefer monthly profit in my business in fact if I start up a business right now I won't withdraw the profit for some years. I will instead inject back the profit into the business so that the business can grow. The only reason that may make me to touch my profit will be when I want to pay my staff.

I prefer making profit on a daily basis than waiting to accumulate it over a month. That's why I don't do investments that pays you your return on investment on a monthly basis. accumulating your profit on a daily basis tends to be much more higher than accumulating it on a monthly basis from my own analysis.
[automerge]1612890476[/automerge]
I prefer making profit on a daily basis than waiting to accumulate it over a month. That's why I don't do investments that pays you your return on investment on a monthly basis. accumulating your profit on a daily basis tends to be much more higher than accumulating it on a monthly basis from my own analysis.

In most cases the reason why people do businesses is the access to daily funds. If I am an employee I would definitely prefer to be paid monthly as this would sum up at the end of the month. As a business man, you will clearly like to see your profits on a daily. So I feel the kind of activity you do would most likely determine your choices.

If you run a business, you would understand the importance of daily profits, daily patronage or patronage at intervals in addition to effective management would definitely lead to daily profits, you can choose to audit all accounts monthly to enable you understand the total profits made, transparency and use of budgets.

Both daily profit and monthly profits have their advantages and disadvantages.But I will like to take a side with monthly profits because you won't be able to deep your hands into your working capital any how(discipline). Secondly monthly profits will accrue together to form compound interest by summing up each of the daily profit.
[automerge]1612646843[/automerge]
Alright then
whether it is daily profit, or weekly profit, or monthly profit, what is very important is that business people should always ensure to save a lot from their profit. As the profit is coming in on daily basis or weekly basis it should be going into a separate account.

I prefer daily profit campare to monthly. With the prevailing situations couple with the economic hardship someone need to have incomes every day bcos responsibility keeps mont everyday. In term of spending u can predict what u will spend for whole day bcos responsibility will be coming in different way which u can not overlook. You have money to spend on ur children. Wife and some extended family.

I prefer monthly earnings too because it is more easy to follow set plans when the money comes in at once. But my line of business gives daily profits, I try to be prudent and make sure it goes into saving till month end when I now use it according to budget.

Monthly profit is the suitable as the daily profit. You can collect amount monthly and calculate the amount and distributed amount less than increase the business and mines the amount investment and distribut the person and less expense amount . profit amount check the balance in your business investment sceal profit and loss .

I will pick daily profit over monthly profit for me personally. Monthly earners are bound to finish their monthly income before the month ends. For me with daily income you can manage how you spend effectively.

I think both Daily Profit and Monthly Profit are fine. Daily Profit benefits the servant that he can cover his daily expenses and Monthly Profit has the advantage that the servant's money is accumulated. Dolly income is better for the poor slave

I think the monthly profit is very good because the money in the monthly profit comes to your head whether it is in the form of PK or in the case of profit you can spend it with your own money.Part of the monthly income is that you get daily income and daily expenses so you can't even sew a dog.

The truth is monthly earning can prevent excess spending and helpsvto have savings.
But if we also look at daily earning and If we sum that up at the end of the day it might be higher and more than daily earning.

As to me, monthly profits is the best. Because you have it am at once. If you are making your profits daily, you won't know what money is what. You will definitely spend those money as you wish because there are daily needs that are unavoidable and you will definitely spend those profits on those petty needs
[automerge]1613027353[/automerge]
As to me, monthly profits is the best. Because you have it am at once. If you are making your profits daily, you won't know what money is what. You will definitely spend those money as you wish because there are daily needs that are unavoidable and you will definitely spend those profits on those petty needs

First of all, Daily Profit Account is a savings account that is ideal for customers who want to make a profit on their day-end account balance.

It is better to have a monthly profit than daily profit, well that's for me. This is because you need a very strict financial management skills and discipline in order not to squander your daily profits. Monthly profits will mitigate against such.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds