Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Daily profits or monthly profits

I prefer both monthly and daily profit. There’s literally no difference between the two provided there’s good accountability and self discipline. Daily profit could be accumulated into part of monthly income.

Advertisement Placeholder
if it is from a trusted organisation I'll go for monthly profit but if it is not from a trusted organisation or investment then obviously I will go for daily profit in case they turn their mind and want to run away with my money I will not have something to lose so much.

His people have to beg.After waiting for a whole month, the money comes into their hands and they can buy their necessities of life, so I think daily wages are great.

Depends if im doing a selling business i will rather the daily profit because i need to know if something was missing is the profit for the day is right. Other than businesses that involves daily inventory check up. I will ngo with monthly since it's less stressful.

Both options are good but they also have their advantage and disadvantage. Both option also depend on the type of business you are doing, I think monthly profit is good for does that online business or investment, but someone that do business offline will proceed daily profit in order to buy goods from time to time.

Profits are profits whether it is calculated monthly or weekly or yearly. But I prefer to have the record of my daily weekly and yearly profits. This will give me an idea of the best days for my business or the best months or the best years for your business. With that information I can be able to plan my business or know the reason for such profits during that period.

If you are talking of a small business for a daily or monthly profit then I would say a monthly profit is better because it saves you the computation every day. Usually a business has an accounting system to check on the cash on hand and the total funds against the liabilities and payments to be made before you can come up with the net profit. That would be tedious to the bookkeeper to make the computation every day.

Both daily profit and monthly profits have their advantages and disadvantages.But I will like to take a side with monthly profits because you won't be able to deep your hands into your working capital any how(discipline). Secondly monthly profits will accrue together to form compound interest by summing up each of the daily profit.
[automerge]1612646843[/automerge]
Alright then
Well in my point of view monthly profit remain advantage so that we can comes to knows about estimated values and payments and get to know about the business plan budget in future.
Monthly profit has much values instead of daily profit .

There are some businesses that your earnings comes on daily basis, while in some businesses it's on monthly basis. When a business is wired to bring in returns on daily basis, it's hard to stop it without altering the natural flow of the business arrangement. So if you prefer monthly and the profits keep coming daily, all that is required is discipline to keep the together till month end.

Seriously I dont really care how it comes in, in as much as am making profits and not losing money.although, if I was to choose I would definitely prefer a monthly profit to a daily profit because a monthly profit would be definitely larger than a daily profit thereby allowing you to use for larger projects and investing.
[automerge]1613053823[/automerge]
Seriously I dont really care how it comes in, in as much as am making profits and not losing money.although, if I was to choose I would definitely prefer a monthly profit to a daily profit because a monthly profit would be definitely larger than a daily profit thereby allowing you to use for larger projects and investing.

Well both daily and monthly profit have their advantage and disadvantage but I will like to go for monthly profit because if it's daily the more the money is in your hand the more your cost of living increase in this case you won't be able to have savings.
But if it's monthly although you have some problems at that but when you will get your salary you will know you will just split it into two one for savings and one for Transactionary motive and your liabilities so due to that you will be able to have savings.

You're right about monthly profits accruing. But it a depends on individuals. Daily profits might still be saved to gather. They both have thier benefits depending on what individual's expenses are.

Personally, I prefer weekly or biweekly benefits. Since I must be able to provide for the needs of the household. The benefit of being an entrepreneur is that during a month you can acquire profits from sales, if they are deposited daily in your account which generates interest and is profit.

I am jot someone who loves to go into a business with the aim of making quick profits so I like to see myself as a long term investor instead. At this, I always analyze my growth and profits about a month and more thorough in the yearly time frames.

Both daily profit and monthly profits have their advantages and disadvantages.But I will like to take a side with monthly profits because you won't be able to deep your hands into your working capital any how(discipline). Secondly monthly profits will accrue together to form compound interest by summing up each of the daily profit.
Alright then
I do prefer monthly savings myself,because most times you would be tempted to use the money avialable at hand toattend to some issues,but with monthly income you would have to exercise some discipline till the months runs complete.

Both are good as I've experienced them but would still go for monthly because with daily profits, the earnings disappear faster compared to monthly profits, also with daily one would have access to funds and less susceptible to debts

When I start a business, I always project to make profits at least after a year or after a particular season so I will mostly chase my monthly returns against daily.
[automerge]1624347873[/automerge]
Many business based on their structures love to choose what will work do them. Me if I create a business the goal will be very much long term goals not short.

Last edited:
There is no business that will give you monthly profit ,all business are likely to generate you daily profit and in this case you must apply all forms of discipline to make sure that you are not spending more than you supposed to.

Alright then
Monthly profits are quite desirable than daily profit because they are far bigger than daily profit and be used to do something very tangible than with daily profits

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds