Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Daily profits or monthly profits

It really depend the kind of job you do can actually depend if it is monthly daily but for me I really prefer monthly income, so that it can be useful for me.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think I actually prefer daily profit , considering the benefits attached as you could use the money to be able to cover unforseen circumstances immediately and not waiting for long

I prefer daily Profits because I can manage my investments in a much better way when I receive daily profits on crypto investments.

Well I actually prefer daily pay because it makes things a lot easier and it helps you take of things that you need to take care of but on the other hand you will spend it before time except you save

Daily profit is even better because every business organisation are getting their profit everyday but they will decides to keep monthly record on the amount of money they are making, it also depends on the type of business.

I think withdrawing monthly profits is better because you can withdraw a larger amount and you can either reinvest on the same business or use it for another investment purpose.

One of the advantages of daily profits is the fact that you will most likely have an idea about how much you will be able to make money on monthly basis. You can assess the performance on daily basis and be able to handle expenses on daily basis.

I would personally prefer everybody to think long-term when it comes to operating their business. Evaluating your business out in weekly or monthly interval is enough.

I prefer monthly profit over daily profit because it encourages me to be more disciplined. I might be tempted to buy whatever I see, even if I don't actually need it. But if it's monthly, I won't spend it because I know I'll only see it once a month.

I prefer to have it both ways. I work and receive daily and monthly payments. The daily comes from my personal works and my monthly payments from salary. Still, monthly payments are better but only if the pay is high

The question of how much money businesses make daily inevitably arises. How much day traders make varies drastically with some day traders losing their capital and others utilizing theirs to produce a high income monthly.

It depend on the kind of business that I'm into that would determine the way I want my profit to be. If it's through cryptocurrency, I would have to choose daily profit.

Both daily profit and monthly profits have their advantages and disadvantages.But I will like to take a side with monthly profits because you won't be able to deep your hands into your working capital any how(discipline). Secondly monthly profits will accrue together to form compound interest by summing up each of the daily profit.
[automerge]1612646843[/automerge]
Alright then
I'm very much open to taking my business or work projects profits either daily or monthly as far as I get the money into my bank account. When it get it doesn't matter that much but did I get it.
[automerge]1638999669[/automerge]
Both daily profit and monthly profits have their advantages and disadvantages.But I will like to take a side with monthly profits because you won't be able to deep your hands into your working capital any how(discipline). Secondly monthly profits will accrue together to form compound interest by summing up each of the daily profit.
[automerge]1612646843[/automerge]
Alright then
I'm very much open to taking my business or work projects profits either daily or monthly as far as I get the money into my bank account. When it get it doesn't matter that much but did I get it.

It all depends on individual want and need. Some people are use to spending there profit daily since need like infant sick baby, bills and others and at the end of the day they have little or no saving while those who wait for daily income have already master the act of saving, they plan ahead of each month and spend according to budjet, which makes them master the act of saving, though they are handicap when emergency come knocking on their door, which very bad, what ever one you choose make sure it work for you.

that's right, well punctuated. I would choose daily profit because I have certain daily priorities that require money and it would help me to have a daily expense profit. :)

that's right, well punctuated. I would choose daily profit because I have certain daily priorities that require money and it would help me to have a daily expense profit. :)
I think daily profits does not encourage financial discipline as you would likely spend all or most of the money on daily expenses. The thought of always making more money the next day might make you spend the little you make each day.

On the downside, salaried employees are not eligible to collect overtime pay when they work weekends and late nights to accomplish major projects. Furthermore, the office culture may pressure salaried employees to overextend themselves in order to compete with colleagues. In other words, salaried jobs can be significantly more stressful than hourly jobs.
I can see your point, it's very valid. But for me collecting the little daily pennies would not be favourable to me. I prefer getting the whole thing at the end of the month

Daily income is more preferable to monthly income. If you accumulate what you earn or receive daily to what you gain monthly you'll realise that you can always match monthly income with day to day task with benefits.

Bro, I'll prefer daily earnings. This is one of the reasons why I'm so interested in bizdustry, surveys. There's the opportunity to live within my means and know I have to increase my efforts.
Besides I get concurrent rewards for the work I put in.

I think it is more prudent to earn profits monthly because I have seen guys squander funds because they are certain of getting same the next day.
Though it has been a thing that has really been disturbing lots of persons that are into daily income,but on the other hand some persons would generally like the idea of daily earnings,which can help them in their planing.

The profit I wants depend on the actual work i am doing or the investment I am working on , If I am into online investment that can crash anytime , I will prefer having my profit daily .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds