Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Daily profits or monthly profits

Both daily profit and monthly profits have their advantages and disadvantages.But I will like to take a side with monthly profits because you won't be able to deep your hands into your working capital any how(discipline). Secondly monthly profits will accrue together to form compound interest by summing up each of the daily profit.
[automerge]1612646843[/automerge]
Alright then
I think that I prefer to obtain daily profits because I can utilize my daily profit to address my difficulties and emergencies that come up.
On the other hand, due to people’s tendency to borrow money from others before the month's end in order to address issues, some individuals who get monthly salaries find themselves in debt.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends , but on a very high possibility I will choose monthly earning as it is more profitable and will help you save money faster than daily profit , in most cases you will not likely be able to save any profit as you could easily use it for so many things.

The profit I wants depend on the actual work i am doing or the investment I am working on , If I am into online investment that can crash anytime , I will prefer having my profit daily .
Well that would go for an online job,i think this could be as a result of one being very careful and would like to take that approach to minimise his risk exposure to some online business.

I think that I prefer to obtain daily profits because I can utilize my daily profit to address my difficulties and emergencies that come up.
On the other hand, due to people’s tendency to borrow money from others before the month's end in order to address issues, some individuals who get monthly salaries find themselves in debt.

I am not trading right now. However, I am making money as a freelancer. I have withdrawn a large sum of cash and I believe that it will last long because having a huge sum of cash could help you to manage your expenses. Many employees also receive a whole amount of salary at the end of the month, not daily wages.

I am not trading right now. However, I am making money as a freelancer. I have withdrawn a large sum of cash and I believe that it will last long because having a huge sum of cash could help you to manage your expenses. Many employees also receive a whole amount of salary at the end of the month, not daily wages.
This is a good point. However, if you are collecting money to make ends meet, then a daily salary is more convenient for employees both offline and online. It does depend on the individual's needs, though

This is a good point. However, if you are collecting money to make ends meet, then a daily salary is more convenient for employees both offline and online. It does depend on the individual's needs, though

Of course receiving daily wages is also important for some people and it all depends on how well you manage your money. I am planning to receive my money at the end of the month and experimenting with this method and see if it allows me to save more money.

Of course receiving daily wages is also important for some people and it all depends on how well you manage your money. I am planning to receive my money at the end of the month and experimenting with this method and see if it allows me to save more money.
That is a good strategy. I also tend to prefer earning my salary monthly but I can understand why a different person would want to obtain remuneration daily, especially to handle emergency situations.

For everyday earnings, monthly profit is the best option. You can collect money on a monthly basis, compute the amount, and distribute the money in a way that lowers costs while also helping your business grow and distributing money to people while also increasing investment. revenue generated Analyze the remaining balance in your business investment. gain secrecy

Both of them are good, but I know a lot of people will like to have daily profits especially if you are trading the financial market, earning money daily is a good idea.

But in general, a healthy profit margin for a small business tends to range anywhere between 7% to 10%. Keep in mind, though, that certain businesses may see lower margins, such as retail or food-related companies. So I prefer monthly profits

The existence of a profit to keep and operate with is, in my opinion, the most crucial factor. Without a doubt, budgeting on a monthly basis assists you to spend money intelligently. On the other hand, daily is enjoyable and the finest way to feel the best.

I prefer monthly profits for my investment but normally the profit comes in daily but I prefer waiting for the accumulation at the end of the month before withdrawing it .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds