Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Daily profits or monthly profits

Both daily profit and monthly profits have their advantages and disadvantages.But I will like to take a side with monthly profits because you won't be able to deep your hands into your working capital any how(discipline). Secondly monthly profits will accrue together to form compound interest by summing up each of the daily profit.
[automerge]1612646843[/automerge]
Alright then
Both the daily profit and monthly profits are highly needed especially for a family man. Daily profit will be used to run the family on a daily basis and if possible to still make daily savings from it while monthly profits will be used to execute certain task.

Advertisement Placeholder
As for me I will prefer monthly earning than daily earning because daily earning will be going the way its coming in. The reason while I prefar monthly is that it comes in buck, and you can use it for anything you want and even save when you wanted to save.

Daily profit or monthly profit which one is the best source of income, to me i will prefer daily profit. Each and everyone of us has his or her own preference. Daily profit to me will be the best option it is just like daily payment that will give us insight of how much i will generate per month.

I would always prefer daily prophet because as a man you have to have money in your pocket. If you expect your income or profit monthly, expenses an actually planned beforehand unlike daily where you are just have enough cash to blow around.

I think it is much harder to navigate and control daily income unlike monthly incomely you could prepare your monthly expenses and needs. By that you could save more that having your money at your hands daily, as you do not know how will you consume and part it.

I would always prefer daily prophet because as a man you have to have money in your pocket. If you expect your income or profit monthly, expenses an actually planned broadband unlike daily where you are just have enough cash to blow around.
it depends on you if you work on daily and gets good profits it is suitable for u for example you run a shop and manage on daily basis it is profitable
similarly if run a factory or a mall centre it is very tough to manage it and is very difficult to manage at the end you can calculate all the expensive and get good profit so daily and monthly profits depend on you

Yes I will pick monthly Income too, the amount will be even more substantial and there's no rush but it still depends on the business you are doing, some Business requires you remit down money every day.

Generate a high monthly income. Where a trader descends on the scale of income, it is largely influenced by risk management and strategy. Build a bank with flexibility and get attractive monthly interest rates with HBL's Daily Profit Account. Meet high transaction requirements

If it's from an investment, you may chose to get paid daily most especially if it's an online platform due to its volatility and instability, but if it's offline, you may go for monthly payments but if it's a formal setting, your boss may not want to pay you daily but monthly

I prefer to earn on daily basis because it allow me to budget my need base on what I get daily and it also make me fulfill my determination to save the percentage I have planned to save on my income on daily basis.

Looking at this topic both the monthly and daily profit have their advantage. So the choice has to do with individual point of view and also his need. But me personal i prefer monthly profit because it can help me in minimizing unnecessary spending because when you are on a daily profit you will not think of the future because to you, you will always be getting it. But monthly profit will make you minimize expenses and plan ahead.

Whether it's for lifestyle, thrill-seeking or the challenge of it, the question of how much money stock market day traders make inevitably arises. How much stock day traders make varies drastically, with some day traders losing their capital, and others utilizing their capital to produce a high monthly income.

Both daily and monthly profit or income have their own advantages and disadvantages. But as for me I will definitely go for daily profit as this won't even prompt me to start calculating how to spend my money before the end of the month. So I like this option a lot

I may not be able to save daily profit that is why if I'm to go into any of those two I'll take a monthly profit because they will be paying me in bulk and I will have an opportunity to save some of them and use others for my own natural needs and paying some bills.

Monthly profit is better than of daily It is difficult to save the money received daily, while it is easy to save the money received months later. The money that is earned every day is spent at the same time, so when it is received a month later, it is more So a month is better

Both have their benefits and shortcomings like how the thread just explained. So for me, l will if an individual knows that he or she can control himself on how to spend, daily profit that be very useful to such individual but if you have challenges with how you plan your money, then you can also go by the monthly profit on the other side.

I think it's going to be monthly income for me because I love to meet up where my money is coming from I love to know where to send to my account and I do believe the daily will be a distraction

There are two type of the profit groups that you can use in the next few hours. When you invest in a money with single penny of the income you shoul gain profit of the daily basis or monthly basis. The numbers the ratio of daily profit is to shorter and the benefits of the profit is to short.

Both daily profit and monthly profits have their advantages and disadvantages.But I will like to take a side with monthly profits because you won't be able to deep your hands into your working capital any how(discipline). Secondly monthly profits will accrue together to form compound interest by summing up each of the daily profit.
Alright then
Yes, both daily profit and monthly profit have advantages and disadvantages. Through daily profit we can afford our daily expenses and enjoy our life.but monthly profit meet us after month and we wait monthly profit whole the month.

Alright then
The thing which matter is that in which area have you invested your amount. Depending upon your investment your profit is then calculated. I prefer daily profit even if it is half a dollar per day. Because something is better than nothing. If you have invested in a website or a platform or a company you don't have a guarantee that it will be there for a long period so that you can withdraw the money you have invested with profit. On daily basis you can still get something rather then being empty handed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds