Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Daily profits or monthly profits

Both daily profit and monthly profits have their advantages and disadvantages.But I will like to take a side with monthly profits because you won't be able to deep your hands into your working capital any how(discipline). Secondly monthly profits will accrue together to form compound interest by summing up each of the daily profit.
[automerge]1612646843[/automerge]
Alright then
Well, if I can have my way I will always prefer daily profit to monthly profit because it's way more better to have your profit on daily basis. It will help you plan your business and Investment the way it will work for you. My business pays me profit every day and I love it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Daily profit and monthly profit is both nice, it only depends on the floor of income, you can be earning token daily and the sum may be not up to half of what one earn weekly or monthly it all depend on its flows and amount, but daily income is preferable.

This simplest formula is: total revenue – total expenses = profit. Profit is calculated by deducting direct costs, such as materials and labour and indirect costs (also known as overheads) from sales.

For me the most important thing is that there is a profit to hold and work with. Surely monthly is best for planning purpose and allows you spend wisely. Daily on the other hand is fun and makes you feel better and the best.

Both daily profit and monthly profits have their advantages and disadvantages.But I will like to take a side with monthly profits because you won't be able to deep your hands into your working capital any how(discipline). Secondly monthly profits will accrue together to form compound interest by summing up each of the daily profit.
Alright then
Like you mentioned they are both good types of profits. As for me, I would prefer daily profit as this would show your earnings at a glance everyday. You will be able to use the money and expand on your business without waiting for the end of the month. It also helps when ever there is a financial emergency. This ways, it prevents you from being broke and provides the opportunity to use money to make more money.

The most obvious option to generate a monthly income is to buy funds that do just that. Some funds explicitly set out to provide investors with a monthly income, while others – such as many property funds – pay out dividends monthly, too.

I would always prefer daily prophet because as a man you have to have money in your pocket. If you expect your income or profit monthly, expenses an actually planned beforehand unlike daily where you are just have enough cash to blow around.

Alright then
I really prefer monthly profit to daily profit, because it keeps you in check and also give you planning strategy or technique unlike daily income it gives you less time to plan and it's need high level of discipline.

Alright then
it depends on the objectives of the business owner. If you want to be making and spending your profits every day, it's not a bad thing but it will be better if the profits can be accumulated and gathered together at the end of the month. It makes sense

Monthly profit is the accumulation of daily profit which only becomes after a period of 30 working days or less depending on the business policy. Daily profit becomes available daily and of course makes it possible to plan for the future which could be the following day therefore making it more preferable from my point of view.

I will prefer daily profit all of us need daily profit as long as you are seen money every day you can start another business with the money you are seeing to because a rich man you bank must be credited every day

According to my opinion, In my business, I would prefer a daily profits because anything can happen before the month ending, but if you can being having your daily profit you would have peace of mind and using your profits for another project would be better.

Yes you are right. Both daily profit and monthly profit have their own benefits. It solely depends on the need of the individual, Some people have a lot of daily needs and some of them at the end of the month. But I prefer monthly profits.

Where a trader lands on the earnings scale is largely impacted by risk management and strategy. Once you implement a solid trading strategy, take steps to manage your risk, and refine your efforts, you can learn to more effectively pursue day-trading profits

Monthly profit is more advisable because it one of the major factor of saving. A monthly salary earner has more saving advantage over one that earn daily, earning daily would only make you a spendthrift such that once the money is coming in you are spending out. But once you are a salary earner, you would know how to plan and manage the money you have before your next income.

It depends on the kind of business I run. I will definitely take daily profit because I like it that way and making money on daily basis is something I like.
Daily profit on his own is an inspiration to me because whenever I wake up I would feel that I want to make so much amount of money today.

It all depends on individual want and need. Some people are use to spending there profit daily since need like infant sick baby, bills and others and at the end of the day they have little or no saving while those who wait for daily income have already master the act of saving, they plan ahead of each month and spend according to budjet, which makes them master the act of saving, though they are handicap when emergency come knocking on their door, which very bad, what ever one you choose make sure it work for you.

Many people like trading foreign currencies on the foreign exchange (forex) market because it requires the least amount of capital to start day trading. Forex trades 24 hours a day during the week and offers a lot of profit potential due to the leverage provided by forex brokers.1 Forex trading can be extremely volatile and an inexperienced trader can lose substantial sums

Having a source of income is important to enable you solve needs when the arise. Daily and monthly income depends on the kind of job or businesses you do.My favourite mode of income is daily income.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds