Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Daily profits or monthly profits

I will suggest if I got the opportunity to get the profits so I will prefer to get monthly profit because on daily basis the profit is coming but we are not getting that where we will manage the profit so the monthly profit is quite best for me e an infect for all other as well because monthly profit gives a huge amount with huge profit.
But it actually depends on the profit that if the daily profit is more than monthly profit so than it depends on your choice.

Advertisement Placeholder
Concerning your question on if I would prefer to earn daily profit of if i would prefer to earn monthly profit, I would say that depends on type of job you are doing, there meaner jobs that pays daily and you are not employed, but only contracted. In this case, receiving your earning daily is good but if is employed type then earning monthly is good.

I will suggest if I got the opportunity to get the profits so I will prefer to get monthly profit because on daily basis the profit is coming but we are not getting that where we will manage the profit so the monthly profit is quite best for me e an infect for all other as well because monthly profit gives a huge amount with huge profit.
But it actually depends on the profit that if the daily profit is more than monthly profit so than it depends on your choice.

Both daily profit and monthly profits have their advantages and disadvantages.But I will like to take a side with monthly profits because you won't be able to deep your hands into your working capital any how(discipline). Secondly monthly profits will accrue together to form compound interest by summing up each of the daily profit.
[automerge]1612646843[/automerge]
Alright then
As mostly months profit is more profitable then daily profit.daily profit is also good but it is time waist of money and a small quantity income get but in monthly profit more profit get and a big amount of money received from a big business.

I prefer monthly profit because it will help me in future I'm a dream man so I will like save my money till end of the month after that I can look at what I'm going to do with that money maybe to invest it to some business or still leave it in my account till I see better investment to invest in
[automerge]1612877303[/automerge]
I prefer monthly profit because it will help me in future I'm a dream man so I will like save my money till end of the month after that I can look at what I'm going to do with that money maybe to invest it to some business or still leave it in my account till I see better investment to invest in

When investing daily or monthly , the only thing we need to consider of the amount of gain that you will get investing between daily or monthly, if the total profit of daily investment is better than the total of profit in a monthly investment, and we need to look at our pocket, if we can wait till the month end for the monthly investment.

Both daily profit and monthly profit is good depending how you want to be accessing your profit, but no Mater the investment, daily profit will be small and it will be stressful accessing it daily and if there us charges for accessing it, it will each in your daily profit.

When investing daily or monthly , the only thing we need to consider of the amount of gain that you will get investing between daily or monthly, if the total profit of daily investment is better than the total of profit in a monthly investment, and we need to look at our pocket, if we can wait till the month end for the monthly investment.

Many people like daily profits as many of them are labors so they are happy with daily profit. But some of them like monthly. Because in my country almost 50% of goods price pays at the end of months, like electricity bill, gas , water bill, milk etc..
So i also like monthly profit

I prefer both monthly and daily profit. There’s literally no difference between the two provided there’s good accountability and self discipline. Daily profit could be accumulated into part of monthly income.

Daily profits and monthly profits both are good profits but i prefer the monthly profits because the money will have been worthwhile and you can be able to use it for something tangible at the end of the month.

I prefer both monthly and daily profit. There’s literally no difference between the two provided there’s good accountability and self discipline. Daily profit could be accumulated into part of monthly income.

In a business profit it very important so in a business where by you are getting your profit day you really enjoy your business if you are getting daily prophet that will be really okay and it will make your business to grow you can be getting your profit monthly also it depends how wide your business is how big it is monthly profit is not bad if you have a good business you will even like getting your profit monthly it will just be like you are saving your money so once you get it we'll just use for another thing

I will go for daily pay, any business that pays daily is surely the one I will go for. I like touching money, I like monitoring my performance. It will make me to put more effort so as to earn.

I prefer monthly profit because it is with Monday profit that I can able to plant my life ahead but sometimes in a situation in which I invested a sum of money in an investment and I'm not sure of the genuineness of that investment then I'll prefer to get my profit on daily basis in case run away.

It is possible to promote our finished products using content marketing. this works especially for affiliate program like Amazon associates. you're not really marketing the content it is your website that your marketing through contents. One of the ways of promoting your website through content marketing is guest posting on other people's websites. You post on people's websites to drive traffic to your own website and one of the visitors can make a purchase in which you make commission.

Withdrawing or been paid daily,weekly,or monthly is dependent on the investor wish or his preference. We all are different and we all have different desires and basic needs that need attention. An individual might have needs that requires daily financial attention, some might be monthly and weekly. For me, I would prefer weekly or monthly

Individual differences, for me I will preferred monthly while because I will touch the daily profit. But there are some people who can be keeping it on a daily basis or they will assign a thrift collector that will come and be collecting it from them on a daily basis then they will collect at anytime they wanted

Yeah. You're right on this one. Me thinks daily profits calculations would really be an exhaustive exercise than the monthly profit calculations. You get take your mind and put it into other more productive and proactive thoughts that will build your business

Generate a high monthly income. Where a trader descends on the scale of income it is largely affected by risk management and strategy where on the scale of income a trader is largely affected by risk management and strategy. Once you implement a solid trading strategy, take steps to manage your risk, and improve your efforts, you can learn to reap the benefits of daily trading more efficiently.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds