Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Daily profits or monthly profits

There is a level you will get to in your professional field that you will be paid huge amount of money on daily basis. For now, I will prefer my money to be paid on a monthly basis. This way, when the money comes, I can use it to do something worthwhile.

Advertisement Placeholder
Daily profit is good so also monthly profit but it depends on the type of business you are in to. If you are into buying and selling you need the turnover of your daily sales to replace goods which have been sold.

Daily profit or monthly profit
Monthly profit is good b cause th business man or woman will coll ct the profit or share in mass amount but if the person collect the money daily then the share will be low.

A
Both daily profit and monthly profits have their advantages and disadvantages.But I will like to take a side with monthly profits because you won't be able to deep your hands into your working capital any how(discipline). Secondly monthly profits will accrue together to form compound interest by summing up each of the daily profit.
[automerge]1612646843[/automerge]
Alright then
I prefer a daily profits where possible, it helps me to find out early if the particular business I am doing is really worth it. If I want to wait till month end it would be difficult to effectively Monitor the success of my business.

profit and loss statement is calculated by totaling all of a business’s revenue sources and subtracting from that all the business’s expenses that are related to revenue. The profit and loss statement, also called an income statement, details a company’s financial performance for a specific period of time. I would rather go for 10% daily

Both daily profit and monthly profits have their advantages and disadvantages.But I will like to take a side with monthly profits because you won't be able to deep your hands into your working capital any how(discipline). Secondly monthly profits will accrue together to form compound interest by summing up each of the daily profit.
Alright then
My dear, don't even ask the question twice, there is nothing as good as touching money everyday, every time and every moment. There is this special joy it gives when you see money keeps coming your way or receiving alert on a daily basis. In fact, it cures sicknesses.

daily profit and non-profit does not mean in aviation company business or investment or organisations that actually collect with profit they made up all these projects and make it one and a business investment or organisations that collect or I'll bet it's perfect for him the business can also add up the money monthly in the grow up of the business

This question is depends on the kind of business or work person is that will determine maybe daily profits or monthly profits. For instance, as for me, my work/business is giving a daily income but if I have opportunity to convert it to monthly salary, then I will like to be gain a monthly profits.

the account
First of all, Daily Profit Account is a savings account that is ideal for customers who want to make a profit on their day-end account balance. It gives individuals, businesses and corporations the opportunity to earn competitive profits every day on savings and gain instant access to a variety of banking services through our own network of branches and digital channels.

The first thing to remember is that yes, it is a perfectly viable profession to make a living on day trading, but it is not inherently easier or less work than a normal daytime job. Instead, the advantages are that you are your own boss and can schedule your working hours the way you want.

the account
First of all, Daily Profit Account is a savings account that is ideal for customers who want to make a profit on their day-end account balance. It gives individuals, businesses and corporations the opportunity to earn competitive profits every day on savings and gain instant access to a variety of banking services through our own network of branches and digital channels.

Alright then
I will prefer daily income for business purposes and be saving it daily and make it look like a salary. While working as an employee a reasonable amount of salary will make a really good deal and something I can still save from at the end of the month.

A lot of people can not manage daily income so they prevent to end monthly Dan Daly but I am given daily paid I will see you serving as I'm only paid salary the only thing that is needed is safe discipline if you are busy playing you can keep the money and nothing will happen to it but if you're not that I look for I'm only paid salary before you cry

Well to me I'll prefer wages which is either daily or weekly. It is not every money you collect you spend..I may receive my profit or wage on a daily basis and that doesn't mean I will spend the all thing that very day.

Profit is profit no matter it is daily or monthly. Important thing is that what you are going to start is worth and giving you profit or not. It is necessary to check before starting any kind of business.

I would always prefer daily prophet because as a man you have to have money in your pocket. If you expect your income or profit monthly, expenses an actually planned beforehand unlike daily where you are just have enough cash to blow around.

It depends on the kind of work you are into, if l am working for my own money or have my own business, then it Should be daily profit and if l am working for a private or public organization, then l will be expecting a monthly payment, in that way, l get to plan and save my money. If l am working at per commission payment, it should after my work is done or before l get the work done, either ways is ok by me.

As a businessman or worker I prefer daily income than monthly income this is because according to my own perspective I see daily income as you can easily grade the profit margin of your business and daily profit sometimes it's more than monthly profit when measured.

I would prefer daily profit, based on the fact that there is steady income, I will prefer daily because I will be able to attend to all my requirements or the expense incurred.
It will be of great advantage to the level of output in the house.

I prefer monthly profit because its better to spend profit on needs. daily profit has its own importance but its not give us any saving when we earn daily profit we should spend it. but in montly profit any one can easily manage it..

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds