Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Combining online work with offline work

I am relatively new to online work, however, in the past one week, I am trying to work at least 3 hours every day on my online jobs. I don't have a job but sometimes I do home tuition. Currently, I do not have a home tuition job, that's why I can manage 3 hours to my online job.
You must be learned for you to be tutoring. A do people still pay people online for tutorials when I can download many PDF and learn whatever I want to learn. Three hour is not bad to devote for online money. I will advise you to learn forex trade

Advertisement Placeholder
I work online as long as I've got the time, my offline work is about taking orders from customers and delivering them so I've got a lot of time on my hands
Just like you I also have a lot of time on my hand as my offline job is just a job of about 2 hours every morning and so after that two hours I am free for the whole day to do all the online job like this one that I'm doing right now.

It's takes lots of energy and time to work both online and offline on consistent. Most time, I would have been exhausted when I arrive from the work place, it's usually hard to make target from online gigs.
I think the best thing you need to do is when you come back from work you really need to sleep as much as you can then from there you can work online at the night because that will be the most preferred time.

Well it's no surprise because quite a number of people combine their offline jobs with an online job, since with online jobs there is flexibility to it so it's easier to choose when to work
Someone like me...i just love it than just having one sided way of making money... Diversification in making money is necessary most especially this period...

With good planning you will be able to combine your offline and online business together. Look at your schedule and use it to plan your work daily.

You have to balance between both offline and online work for mental and monetary satisfaction. But its also important to focus more on offline work if you fail to manage them at same time.

You have to balance between both offline and online work for mental and monetary satisfaction. But its also important to focus more on offline work if you fail to manage them at same time.
I do this things mention here sometime infact am working both online and offline so there is nothing wrong with it the issue is if you have the energy to discharge both work properly then there is nothing wrong with that but since am a blogger by profession I will rather spend much of my time with my profession which is blogging and that is online

Yes, time management and proper planning is needed to achieve this. You can also set targets for yourself daily this would also motivate you to do more and give you a sense of achievement

Combining online and offline is really good if actually you have time to focus on the two business, I believe there is nothing wrong by doing online business an offline business.
[automerge]1630186211[/automerge]
Combining online and offline is really good if actually you have time to do there is nothing wrong doing online business an offline business, what really matters is time.

Last edited:
There was a time when I greatly involved in offline jobs, I was doing a lot of freelancing work. However, these days I do not have any offline freelancing jobs and I am fully involved in online work

I have tried my hand son offline businesses, However, my businesses filed and I now concentrate only on online assignments and online business.
It's so sad to know that your offline business failed what ever that might be. It's good that your online assignment and online business is your focus.

You can see one of the benefits of having something online like a side gig to help your hustle. You don't have an offline job right now at the moment, but the online gig you're running is still keeping you in the game of making money

You're right. Every type of job have their own demand. So when one looks up to them, he or she needs to adapt to the demand and move on to achieve their aim. Their are offline business that you can do and have time for your online tasks. While some isn't like that. My offline gaming network allows me to complete my tasks online.
[automerge]1630786281[/automerge]
You're right. Every type of job have their own demand. So when one looks up to them, he or she needs to adapt to the demand and move on to achieve their aim. Their are offline business that you can do and have time for your online tasks. While some isn't like that. My offline gaming network allows me to complete my tasks online.
[automerge]1630786296[/automerge]
[automerge]1630786316[/automerge]
[automerge]1630786336[/automerge]

Time management is something everyone has to apply especially with a combination of a day job and online gigs. This will ensure maximum efficiency in less time.

Online and offline is not a scenario of mutual exclusivity but rather an interdependent means for achieving success and for connecting them in a way that would enhance the customer’s overall experience.

I currently have an offline job as a motorcyclist rider for home delivery of food and drinks. This job takes me about 15-20 hours a week, where I can decide the schedule. And this, I admit that it pays well enough.
Therefore, I have also enough time to work online as well. But however, apart from sites like: forums, surveys and some paying Apps, I still don't have from these a sufficient return in money.

I am relatively new to online work, however, in the past one week, I am trying to work at least 3 hours every day on my online jobs. I don't have a job but sometimes I do home tuition. Currently, I do not have a home tuition job, that's why I can manage 3 hours to my online job.
Combining this type of home tutorship job you do with online jobs can actually be very rewarding if you plan your time very well. I know it won't be easy at the first, but it can actually be achieved with time

This will be one of the best thing for someone to do, since online business is more flexible it is easy for you to do it on your spare time especially when you are back from your offline business or work.

I am actually combining both offline and online investment together and one thing I can tel you is that it is not easy working for somebody and att the same time building something for someone online.

You probably needs to come up with a strategy that you would use to manage your Time effectively , because you need to be doing tuition and others too and also earning online

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds