Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Combining online work with offline work

I am normally working online during the night from 6pm to 10pm , work online early in the morning around 5a.m to 6a.m before going to my offline working activities .

Advertisement Placeholder
I am currently doing so, I dedicate time for both so that there won't be issues, my job requires me to work online so it's very easy for me to combine it with my online business

This is something that's tough but not so difficult if you're actually determined to make the most of what you've got. I don't have an offline work but I do have have school activities to attend offline but still doesn't prevent me from working online.

I am relatively new to online work, however, in the past one week, I am trying to work at least 3 hours every day on my online jobs. I don't have a job but sometimes I do home tuition. Currently, I do not have a home tuition job, that's why I can manage 3 hours to my online job.

The simple truth is that it is difficult for you to combine working online and working offline together because when you have a lot of commitment to do with your offline work, it is going to be difficult for you to give more time to your online work.

From my experience, if you try to combine offline and online jobs, the online jobs would suffer because you wouid not be able to do the online job sufficiently and efficiently. It is different if you are running your own business and you control your time.

It is hard combining offline work and online work together. To make it easy, I think scheduling each day would make it easy for anyone. You can easily dedicate your free time to working online. 3 to 4 hours a day is enough.

From my experience, if you try to combine offline and online jobs, the online jobs would suffer because you wouid not be able to do the online job sufficiently and efficiently. It is different if you are running your own business and you control your time.

Sometimes it becomes really hard for many people to go for both. This is because if you concentrate on both of them, then you may not be able to properly focus on either of them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds