Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Combining online work with offline work

Combining this type of home tutorship job you do with online jobs can actually be very rewarding if you plan your time very well. I know it won't be easy at the first, but it can actually be achieved with time
You need multi tasking skills and time management skills if you are juggling with a lot of things at once. You also need to set up your timetable to work so that you know when you should work offline and when you should work online.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am combining both offline work and online jib together. What you need doing is just to create time for the two. And I believe the two can be run simultaneously.

Having both an offline and online job is so good. For me, I don't have an offline job currently. So I use most of my time earning online. When I get an offline job, I will continue earning online as a source of extra income.

It is going to be stressful when you consider the level of patronage,what will really help is if you employ people to help with one

This is what I am doing at the moment and in as much as it has not been easy I have been able to keep it going. My offline work is divided into shifts so I use the free periods for my online work.

This is what I am doing at the moment and in as much as it has not been easy I have been able to keep it going. My offline work is divided into shifts so I use the free periods for my online work.
Yes it's not easy at all, I have so many offline activities on ground as well that I need to attend to, so some days are really stressful for me as I might not get enough time to go after my online jobs or to get my target for the day.

I am relatively new to online work, however, in the past one week, I am trying to work at least 3 hours every day on my online jobs. I don't have a job but sometimes I do home tuition. Currently, I do not have a home tuition job, that's why I can manage 3 hours to my online job.
Online jobs to me doesn't really pay, there's no doubt people aren't making money from this. It's just something I do for the extra cash

I am relatively new to online work, however, in the past one week, I am trying to work at least 3 hours every day on my online jobs. I don't have a job but sometimes I do home tuition. Currently, I do not have a home tuition job, that's why I can manage 3 hours to my online job.
I just joined bizdustry and am trying my best to devote some hours to earning here.
However, its not easy combining the two, one will surely take more of your time than the other.

I try as much as possible to work online using my free time at work and I also spend most part of my night to work online. So far it has not been easy but it worth it.

It is not an easy task to combine online job with offline jobs but if truely you want to make money then you need to adapt to the system,and the best way to manage that situation is to get plan your time

If you're new in online money making gigs and you're already making it three hours daily target of your workload, then with little patience and time, you'll be working even more time later on

Combination of offline and online job is good, earn both side will makes life easier, but this can't be achieved if you don't ignore unnecessary thing that will waste your time

I have friends who do this.This will depend for me on the kind of online and offline job I am into .If they are things I can handle together, then I'll go ahead.

Well it's no surprise because quite a number of people combine their offline jobs with an online job, since with online jobs there is flexibility to it so it's easier to choose when to work
One good thing about the services one render online is that it has this flexibility of time factor,you would not be at any pressure to perform if you properlly schedule your time very well.

One good thing about the services one render online is that it has this flexibility of time factor,you would not be at any pressure to perform if you properlly schedule your time very well.
Yeah definitely and I think that's why most are leaving offline jobs now to go online, the advantages of working online are quite numerous too and being in a digital age makes it all too necessary

Nevertheless I have online work and offline work and each of them I reserved it's time respectively, I don't combines them together because sometimes I loose focus and attention to a single one.

It's not easy at all. I try as much as possible to stick to time but the clock keeps ticking very fast. Mostly I can't function effectively online because offline work is so demanding!

Yeah to me it's somehow stressful to combine online business and offline business I once tried that but I found myself into a failure of profits I was very dedicated myself time and almost savings.

Yeah to me it's somehow stressful to combine online business and offline business I once tried that but I found myself into a failure of profits I was very dedicated myself time and almost savings.
You are very right as it is definitely difficult to combine online business with offline business although I do not have any business right now but what I do have is actually an online Job and an offline job and I can tell you with certainty that these two things are very difficult to combine.

I just joined bizdustry and am trying my best to devote some hours to earning here.
However, its not easy combining the two, one will surely take more of your time than the other.
Yes I completely understand, even myself though I have been working on bizdustry for some time now, I still find it really hard most days to cope with my offline activities as well. Though I do set targets for myself but there are days am not Able to achieve my target simply because of my offline works.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds