Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Combining online work with offline work

I do my online business when I have a chance, my offline business is just to attain to my customers and when am off my offline work, I will switch to my online work

Advertisement Placeholder
what i usually do is that i schedule my task for the day and have some time outside of my offline job to be able to do some of my jobs online,with that i would'nt have to clash with them.

Every work has it's time frame, you give both of them your time..
Like me anytime am not in the farm I will go online n work

I am relatively new to online work, however, in the past one week, I am trying to work at least 3 hours every day on my online jobs. I don't have a job but sometimes I do home tuition. Currently, I do not have a home tuition job, that's why I can manage 3 hours to my online job.
Well it's not easy because I have people that can't relate two thing at the same time so the online suffers alot due to their pay at the office but I feel if you have spare te you can easy combine the two for extra chase

The more open opportunities of both online and offline works you get to yourself, the more potential money you make along side with it too. But you have to be very smart in managing your time on both though

I am relatively new to online work, however, in the past one week, I am trying to work at least 3 hours every day on my online jobs. I don't have a job but sometimes I do home tuition. Currently, I do not have a home tuition job, that's why I can manage 3 hours to my online job.
Well I don't have an offline work at the moment,so all my focus is online, personally if I am to run an offline job I will focus on interlocking both to serve the same purpose.

It can be pretty frustrating trying to get things done online and offline especially when you're new but I've figure out I should just keep to my schedule after timing myself, I often achieve more that way

It's actually easy to combine offline work with an online work. Take for instance "bizdustry". I have an offline work but when I'm less busy, I hop on here.

I have experience with working online as well as offline. It is really difficult to manage your time. Time will come when you have to choose the one that is better.

Before indulging in the online and offline engagement you must have known your capacity in existing in the both engagements.

That's just the best option to go for, having an offline business is good but creating an online presence for it is the best. We should learn how to be versatile while trying to make money

Combining both can be really demanding and stressful. It requires maximum effort and concentration to be able to meet up. Sometimes, you might end up getting distracted by one.

I just started working online and it have never interfered with my school work or personal life.I allocate time to each activity so they dont clash with each other.

If you find well paid jobs online, then you can work full time online. If you don't, it is recommended to have a full or part time offline, and try your luck in the online world. This way, it will be less stressful to work online. Because you know that you have a secure income every month from your offline job.

Since you are yet to secure an offline job, I advise that you use that opportunity to engage yourself more with making money online, in this case, you will have to spend up to 8 hours or more per day in achieving all the online tasks. Whenever you get an offline job, you can always schedule your time so as to achieve balance in both (so that both online and offline activities do not affect each other)

Combining online with offline is really good because most people did the same thing too, I know is not surprise, it is opportunity to do that if actually you the time.

Combining online with offline is really good because most people did the same thing too, I know is not surprise, it is opportunity to do that if actually you the time.
combining offline job with online seems to be time consuming sometime am just one of those who embark on this type of mission but the issue is that sometime my working schedule clashes and I have to abandon alot of work online to face the offline work,now I decide to quite the offline job and now am facing my business online and the result is cherishing

It is not easy to come by offline work together with online money making routine. I have offline work that brings me salary. I also work on get paid to post forums and I have personal blog. I find it difficult to maintain three of them together.

It was difficult for me at first working offline and then taking some time off so i can earn online.
But, am getting better now at balancing both. I just make my schedule, dedicate three to four hours of my time a day to earn online.
Its been good so far.

It's a very rigorous work for me. I have tried severally to combine the online work with the offline activities but it's not just working out. I just fashioned a way out and I hope it really worked because I have a lot to learn online and not only the monetary aspect. That's what I plan doing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds