Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Combining online work with offline work

I just realised that joining offline and online works sometimes seems very stressful and tiring atimes, scheduling the times for working offline and online is not easy,sometimes before you are done with your offline jobs you will too tired to come online.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I think when it comes to the online and offline job it is important to find a balance sometimes it gets hard for me as well but I just try to make time.

I believe that it is possible for one to manage both his online and offline sources of income and be able to benefit from it. He only need good time management .

It's all boils down to planning. You need to plan your time accordingly. Take for instance, once I close from work, usually dedicate four hours of the day to my online hustling. I have a friend who write for his blog early hours of the day before going to work.

You can arrange for the time depending on the type of offline what you are doing,if you closes by 4 then you can make an arrangement to start working online from 6 to 8:00 pm,you really need to make arrangements for that if you are interested in covering the two work at a time.

I used to think its easy combining offline and online work together until I tried it ,there's no way you can do the two and be justified ,one out of the two has to lag behind, since i started my offline business, my online activities has been dealt with a huge blow.

More likely you do not work full time so you are asking this question. If your both work are less than 5 hours a day then I guess you can wear 2 hats at the same time. However, if one work is taxing like a programming project then it would need your full concentration that you probably have to stop the other job even temporarily.

For me, I haven't been working for a while now but I have been developing myself mentally on how to make cool post and eaten more from posting threads.

The fun part about online jobs, is simply because it doesn't have a time range except you are working gigs.

It is actually not easy combining offline and online jobs. That is why it is good for someone to choose the number of online platforms that he or she can manage comfortably with the offline platforms. One needs to put a very good strategy in place.

I am relatively new to online work, however, in the past one week, I am trying to work at least 3 hours every day on my online jobs. I don't have a job but sometimes I do home tuition. Currently, I do not have a home tuition job, that's why I can manage 3 hours to my online job.
Three hours is enough for you to earn 1 USD here on Bizdustry forum. There is a limit of 50 post reply per day and that can be achieved in 3 hours a day. Each post worth 2 cent and 50 post reply will be 1 USD. For 30 days that will be 30 dollars

I am relatively new to online work, however, in the past one week, I am trying to work at least 3 hours every day on my online jobs. I don't have a job but sometimes I do home tuition. Currently, I do not have a home tuition job, that's why I can manage 3 hours to my online job.
That's a good hustle there. You can actually combine doing an online work along side your offline jobs. All that is needed for you to do is to make sure you don't get yourself overworked so as to be able to deliver very well

I cannot spend many hours working either in online jobs or offline jibs because I am a student and I have to g to college. I am trying to make extra money so that I can manage my expenses.

Last edited:
Well it's no surprise because quite a number of people combine their offline jobs with an online job, since with online jobs there is flexibility to it so it's easier to choose when to work
It is very possible to combine your online work and offline work it's all depend on your time management and maximization with this you can be able to run both of them smoothly.

Combining online work with offline might be stressful and demanding, it all depends on how well you manage and try to balance things. Online work can be moving without much of your presence

I guess our admin also do offline and online work, because staying online and work some time can b online tiring tho, so I don't joke with my offline job in anyway because is not that too hard tho.

It is very understand able that a lot of people have to mix their online jobs and offline jobs so I advice that you make a clear schedule on it and stick to it.

You can definitely combine both but the only issue is that you may not be able to dedicate much time to the online job but that will still help you earn some extra bucks.

Its always best to have more than one source of income and not just rely on one area alone. Online works is really the best option cause it gives you time to sort out your own offline job. All you need to do is set a time in which you can do your online job when you are free.

It is very possible to combine your online work and offline work it's all depend on your time management and maximization with this you can be able to run both of them smoothly.
Most definitely I agree too, it depends on the individual because lots of people are doing the same so no real why it can't be possible, like you rightly said time management would be key

I have my old job waiting for me at a community college (I transcribe notes for students with special needs) and once the school reopens (possibly this Fall!) 🍁 🍁 my online work will drop wayyy down to maybe 5-10%
I just won’t have the time to do both. But if they’re still closed next semester, it will be online transcription and PTP and PTU for me. Either way I’m happy

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds