Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Combining online work with offline work

I work online as long as I've got the time, my offline work is about taking orders from customers and delivering them so I've got a lot of time on my hands
I remember when we started our job offline,the task at first was very tasking,and i could hardly finished assignment on my table and it was a cause of concern to me.But as time unfolds i started geting familiar and doing proper schedule and that was when i had time to be doing my online jobs.

Advertisement Placeholder
I work online as long as I've got the time, my offline work is about taking orders from customers and delivering them so I've got a lot of time on my hands
Its good that you have both online and offline job. When one job is done you still have the option to work with the other. My desire is all to have both online and offline job. Its good that you are taking orders from the customers and deliver them. I believe the customers are very happy to receive the delivery of their orders.

I am also someone that have offline commitment so I just tried to balance the two in such a way that I tried to have a clear schedule on when to post and when not to post online.

Combining online work and offline work can be very possible if the offline work you are doing is a part-time job because you will have enough time.

It depends on what the job offline and online entails....if both doesn't involve too much time and energy them it can be managed

That the most challenging part of earning if you are doing both offline and online jobs. Even for a student , it is hard to keep a balance between studies and online earnings.
You can actually combine both together my friend. I currently work online and offline. You just need to find what works for you and use it to the very best. My advice is for you to manage your time very well.
[automerge]1627814366[/automerge]
I am relatively new to online work, however, in the past one week, I am trying to work at least 3 hours every day on my online jobs. I don't have a job but sometimes I do home tuition. Currently, I do not have a home tuition job, that's why I can manage 3 hours to my online job.
I currently make a living working online, and I also have some online jobs I place my hands on when. Am free. You just need to find a way to go through the two, you can do it.

So you mean that you do not currently have an offline work, how would earnings on paid to post sites meet ends, you should try other platforms like paid to task...

I am relatively new to online work, however, in the past one week, I am trying to work at least 3 hours every day on my online jobs. I don't have a job but sometimes I do home tuition. Currently, I do not have a home tuition job, that's why I can manage 3 hours to my online job.
Since managing one's work both online and offline is about time management, I believe the hard work that comes with it should warrant enough planning to make it successful.

Combining online and offline work depends on the kind of work you are doing because some try and succeeded and some failed.

Doing some of offline job along with earning money online can be a really difficult job, especially if you do not have much time. This is why I have always focused more on one kind of earning method. It is either offline or online earning method and I have to chose one of them. I prefer online work more and I believe I will be making a living off it sooner. :)

You can actually combine both together my friend. I currently work online and offline. You just need to find what works for you and use it to the very best. My advice is for you to manage your time very well.
[automerge]1627814366[/automerge]

I currently make a living working online, and I also have some online jobs I place my hands on when. Am free. You just need to find a way to go through the two, you can do it.
Yeah I have seen people managing time very well and hence getting the results. I have started managing both studies and online but my health is not that good , especially the eye strains when working online is terrible.

You can actually combine online work with offline work. You will only have to schedule your activities the way that is more convenient for you to work.

It can be very tough to combine online businesses together with offline work. but I think with the proper planning and discipline you can easily navigate between the two without any problem.

So online work bring money more than official work if you get a real online business to do ,if you have a good online work that can bring you like $2/$3 in a day is very good well more than official work

So online work bring money more than official work if you get a real online business to do ,if you have a good online work that can bring you like $2/$3 in a day is very good well more than official work
Both of them can be profitable but I think you will only be able to combine them all if you have a flexible working schedule offline so that you can still get some times to work online. It's nice as it can bring extra income.

Well it's no surprise because quite a number of people combine their offline jobs with an online job, since with online jobs there is flexibility to it so it's easier to choose when to work
Most people do combined offline without online business and it is a good idea most people market their offline business through using the online conventional social media which is now trending.

It's takes lots of energy and time to work both online and offline on consistent. Most time, I would have been exhausted when I arrive from the work place, it's usually hard to make target from online gigs.

Yeah, combining the both will be a great idea. For me, if I got the chance is to focus more on offline business and then have online jobs as a side hustle. It's best if you combine them.

Well it's no surprise because quite a number of people combine their offline jobs with an online job, since with online jobs there is flexibility to it so it's easier to choose when to work
It is possible for you to combine offline workout online work together and it will be effective but you need to know what you're doing as a businessman.

It's takes lots of energy and time to work both online and offline on consistent. Most time, I would have been exhausted when I arrive from the work place, it's usually hard to make target from online gigs.
If I have an offline business that would probably take all of my time especially if the business is customer based like a restaurant of a retail store. I don't think it is good to blend online and offline businesses unless you are not the one managing both businesses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds