Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Combining online work with offline work

That's very much achievable, lots of people who are earning full-time online combine it well together with their offline activities.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's very much achievable, lots of people who are earning full-time online combine it well together with their offline activities.
It is always beneficial actually to combine online as well as offline. It Gives better scope of work as we will be able to reach offline as well as online crowd, thereby increasing our reach.

If you're offline work is not giving you time to work online then you really need to work online when you come back from your normal daily work,might be stressful but if you're really serious and determined to do it you can make it possible.

Combining offline job and online job is not that easy as to say but to combine both, one need to be time manager, create specific time for online job while doing your offline job at the same time.

ITs not easy to manage both online and offline jobs because both jobs need strong attention and times to be invested in it but mostly the times needs no disturbances from unnecessary persons and that you cannot get when you are trying to work outside not at home

There is any comparaison between offline job which make you earn 17$ a day in few time and online earning that make you 1$ all the day .

I work online as long as I've got the time, my offline work is about taking orders from customers and delivering them so I've got a lot of time on my hands
We are definitely the same in this regard as I have an offline job and I also have my online job and combines them hasn't been challenging at all because my offline job doesn't take me much time as I spent at most 3 hours every day to do my offline job then after I am done with my offline job I will then do my online work which will take me two hours to be through with it.

We are definitely the same in this regard as I have an offline job and I also have my online job and combines them hasn't been challenging at all because my offline job doesn't take me much time as I spent at most 3 hours every day to do my offline job then after I am done with my offline job I will then do my online work which will take me two hours to be through with it.
Based on my calculations , both your online and offline business takes you a total of 5 hours. What do you do with the rest of the time ? . An what kind of offline job takes you only 3 hours ?

Me too combining offline job and online work isn't a challenge cause I have much free time in my job but there is a big difference between earnings .

I can say that I completely relate with your point, I also try hard to find the time to complete my online tasks, I joined Micro workers from here recently and I had to pause because I haven't had time for it.

I believe that it is possible for one to manage both his online and offline sources of income and be able to benefit from it. He only need good time management .
Like you said its possible to combine working online and doing offline business together because it will makes the income more big but you just have to schedule your time so that it won't affect each other.

I am relatively new to online work, however, in the past one week, I am trying to work at least 3 hours every day on my online jobs. I don't have a job but sometimes I do home tuition. Currently, I do not have a home tuition job, that's why I can manage 3 hours to my online job.
It can be very difficult to balance and Online working community with an offline working community well especially if part of the job that you are doing are quite demanding. I think that the most important way to decide how to manage your time is to look at the earning capabilities that both of them are able to offer.

I am relatively new to online work, however, in the past one week, I am trying to work at least 3 hours every day on my online jobs. I don't have a job but sometimes I do home tuition. Currently, I do not have a home tuition job, that's why I can manage 3 hours to my online job.
That is a very brilliant approach you are applying to working online as we all will certainly have our different approach to the topic. Wish you to have your offline tutoring jobs that you're seeking

IT is really difficult to manage offline jobs and online jobs due to their nature being very different. One job requires you to stay home and another job requires you to go outside.
Before i started doing some online engagements,i have an outfit that i run offline,and to be candid,the stress is somthing else,there is a lot of distractions expecially when you have to meet deadline.It just require one to be focus on one and do the other partly.

That the most challenging part of earning if you are doing both offline and online jobs. Even for a student , it is hard to keep a balance between studies and online earnings.

I still consider myself new to online work. I have not experienced online tutoring yet. I was stuck in cryptocurrency trading. I hope to learn more new things to earn online. I would like to earn more to buy things for my family.

Combining online work and offline work is not really easy. However, you can still manage to do both together and that must be that you must know how to schedule or manage your time for both to make money for you

Combining online work and offline work is not really easy. However, you can still manage to do both together and that must be that you must know how to schedule or manage your time for both to make money for you
Time management is important in business. However, when the 2 businesses are both dynamic like they would be needing your attention every day then that might put pressure on your shoulder. It is better to hire a manager of 1 of the businesses so that you can concentrate on 1 business.

Combining both online and offline job is not an easy task. Working on an offline job that takes 6-7hours a day when you come back you will surely need to rest and go online for another hours.

Combining online work and offline work is very stressful. Most Especially if your offline work is very demanding and need much of your time it will be very hard to combine it with online work in the long run

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds