Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Ideas you thought of, but never tried.

I have been thinking about selling through facebook marketplace since a long time, I know how this work but I have never attempted this business. This is something I would like to do
I am also thinking of going into importation business and selling mist of my products on facebook marketplace but I still don't have enough capital for the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hi friends, this thread is dedicated to all your business ideas which you thought of, but never got started doing!
:)

Each one of us must have had several those light-bulb moments when we got an idea or two but just couldn't pursue them because of one reason or the other. Let's share those ideas here! No matter how bizarre or absurd they might be!
:D

my idea(s) included:
- Use newspapers to make paper bags and then sell them! Many people in India still don't use them, prefer polythene/plastic bags instead!
:(

-> opening a backyard shop for selling old or less used, but valuable items.

What are your ideas on what you could do as a home business, but never tried?
well for me i think of venturing into poultry farming ,which is very lucrative ,and also a passive way to gain income ,but the only problem is that i don't have the capital to start it up ,bit i believe i will get it soon

I have always thought and even tried setting up a food stall where i could sell barbeque items to the public. However, this kind of business is not seen as a really good kind of business, so I cancelled the plan. This was the only offline business I actually thought about.

I once thought about delivering gas to each individual house like receiving orders from the home and then delivering right to thier doorstep thereby saving stress for the people.
Well my most ambitious business idea so far is gas dispensing business which from estimate that I have gotten so far if I want to start it up is about 50,000 dollars for me to successfully start it up and run it. But I never did start it up because of the witch capital that is involved in starting it up.

I think that should be agricultural business, or should I refer to it as breeding business as it involves the breeding of exotic dogs. I really like the business but haven't really ventured into it yet

I've had several thoughts of businesses ranging from oil palm production, boutique, massive shopping complex but I'm still keeping my brace up. It's all capital intensive which I'm striving towards.

About 15 years a go when I was little I used to say my money such that when older persons come around sometimes the borrow little amount and paid with interest after a week I stopped,I wanted given our loan to get interest

I've tried to engage in affiliate marketing, buying domains and for physical business I've always aimed at starting phone accessories business.

I've tried to engage in affiliate marketing, buying domains and for physical business I've always aimed at starting phone accessories business.
It's still very possible to achieve this, that's if you really want to do it or if you still have interest in it. Like myself, I have also wanted to startup my own graphic design brand for years now. I am finally hoping to startup soon.

I've thought about opening a laundromat as there is no sight of it's existence in my country but the problem like with finance, taxation and other factors

Business idea I would love to try is photography, I love taking pictures especially about nature and life like animals, tree and human beings

Hi friends, this thread is dedicated to all your business ideas which you thought of, but never got started doing!

Each one of us must have had several those light-bulb moments when we got an idea or two but just couldn't pursue them because of one reason or the other. Let's share those ideas here! No matter how bizarre or absurd they might be!

my idea(s) included:
- Use newspapers to make paper bags and then sell them! Many people in India still don't use them, prefer polythene/plastic bags instead!

I have thought of converting disposed plastics to fabric, but never tried.
Am still making research on how to go about it.

I had at one point in time wanted to go into the fish farming business, but then, the type of discouragement I got when I saw someone's fish farm back then made me to hault the project

I have strategy for poultry farm as it is something I have done before,when my friend had a poultry farm I was always excited to help,so I learnt alot in the process

There was this period of time I was nursing the idea of starting a barbing saloon but couldn't just go into it because the number if saloons in my place close to me were too many

I once thought of having beer joint called beer parlour. The business is very lucrative especially in low and middle income area. Because I grew up in an environment where we have a lots of them and all them were not doing badly.

Funny. There are lots of builders in my community, they make use of lots of cements and then throw the empty cement bags away, lots of bags. I have always thought of gathering these bags, washing them and selling them. These bags are pretty strong and handy, if converted to carriage bags, people will tend to buy them because of their strength. I never tried this, though.

Manufacturing of toys was something I always love to imagine as a kid by merging plastics or other types of materials to get a toy in the picture. Unfortunately, I never tried it.

One business idea that I've always thought of but never carried out is recycling and transforming of used items especially metal, plastics and the likes. Though the business is being done in my locality but on a low scale, I'd really love to even have the recycling or manufacturing plant.

my idea(s) included:

I had always wanted to run a recycling business, where i could recycle paper and plastics majorly.
I hear there is a lot of money from the business.
However, i have never had the opportunity to try it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds