Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Ideas you thought of, but never tried.

I have always wanted to go into agriculture. Most of my plans have to do with agriculture. But lack of capital has limited me. So sad I can't do what I wanted

Advertisement Placeholder
In the past I always have this passion for being a photo or a video animator but then I do not know what happened and I just lost passion for it and right now I am trying to rekindle that passion.
I thought of starting a betting shop and also a bar but I never invested don't start the business because I have not actually gotten the capital yet.

You've spoken well, I'll definitely consider it. Everything doesn't come free all the time. At least they should encourage me with some tokens of reward after healing their live ones.
yes they should show a little appreciation because you have rendered an help to them, if they needed to see a doctor the doctor could have charged them so much for what you have just done for free.

I had always have this idea of a cooking oil processing plant and solve the needs of what my immediate environment faces.And this i have not been able to execute because of the finance that is involved.
My uncle and I have experienced buying and selling cooking oil. We have at first were doing great because we were making huge profit. The problem came when we experienced being stolen of five containers of cooking oil.

My uncle and I have experienced buying and selling cooking oil. We have at first were doing great because we were making huge profit. The problem came when we experienced being stolen of five containers of cooking oil.
Though we still engage inthe business of cooking oil,we get it and do the milling ourslf be engaging some locals,we have had our own fair share of buying adultrated products to delay in delivery.This form part of the experience.

Ideas run the world but money runs ideas, mist business that couldn't see the light if the day, if you check it was because of finance.

Hi friends, this thread is dedicated to all your business ideas which you thought of, but never got started doing!
:)

Each one of us must have had several those light-bulb moments when we got an idea or two but just couldn't pursue them because of one reason or the other. Let's share those ideas here! No matter how bizarre or absurd they might be!
:D

my idea(s) included:
- Use newspapers to make paper bags and then sell them! Many people in India still don't use them, prefer polythene/plastic bags instead!
:(

-> opening a backyard shop for selling old or less used, but valuable items.

What are your ideas on what you could do as a home business, but never tried?
Talking about home business it depends on the people living around you and how sure are you that they will patronize your product, and also learning skills can also help, because you can render service to people around you

I thought of networking business and the sells of building materials which has been my dream business but I could not tried because of the environmental factor and the location. and also the cost of the importation of the materials from another country.

One particular business I had wanted doing for some yeas ago back then was to run a barbing saloon near my house. I never got to actually start that business because there many saloons along my street already

I thought of networking business and the sells of building materials which has been my dream business but I could not tried because of the environmental factor and the location. and also the cost of the importation of the materials from another country.
The networking business was very popular during the year 2000 that I received so many invitations. But I never joined because I hate the system that you recruit members so that you can earn from their hard work. With that kind of networking it is unethical to me and against my religion.

I once thought of starting a daycare center and at the same time councelling teenagers because,i love children and impacting knowledge and i also like listening to teenagers and helping them see a way out whatever they might be going through but funny enough,I was just 16 then and i didn't have the time and resources,I'm still thinking about going into it in future though..

yes they should show a little appreciation because you have rendered an help to them, if they needed to see a doctor the doctor could have charged them so much for what you have just done for free.
That's humans for you, when you're doing everything free for them they can't value it. But if it's the one in the hospital they'll be crying and looking for money asap to enable the doctor starting operation to save their love one.

One Of the business idea I have in mind but I've never engage myself physically is becoming an aeronautical engineer ,but this is almost impossible considering my country for a start.

I've tried car flipping business, dropshipping it from a foreign merchant and selling it locally. I never got the chance to succeed on it cos of lack of finance.
I thought of investing into all your business but I never tried it because I never have enough capital to go into it but probably in future if I have enough capital and might invest in that business.

I have thought severally of food stuff business, buying from the north where it is cheaper and shipping it to the south to sell but lack of capital has been the issue.

The ice cream sales business within a student area and area within great electricity, will dive into it as time goes on, by God's grace

That's humans for you, when you're doing everything free for them they can't value it. But if it's the one in the hospital they'll be crying and looking for money asap to enable the doctor starting operation to save their love one.
Lolz, that is just true and sometimes we tend to be serious in life when we are faced with any medical condition because everyone is just afraid to die and you will do anything to make sure we are ok.

I thought of investing into all your business but I never tried it because I never have enough capital to go into it but probably in future if I have enough capital and might invest in that business.
That business is lucrative when you have the necessary finance for it to take it very far. Operate in a favourable location, and import from a foreign car vendor cheaper and resell in your country.
[automerge]1631384750[/automerge]
Lolz, that is just true and sometimes we tend to be serious in life when we are faced with any medical condition because everyone is just afraid to die and you will do anything to make sure we are ok.
Laughs, their is no one who will see death and wow it, even the disabled who lost most part of his body still prefer to live, life is worthwhile. But we shouldn't be too evil when we know life is too short and anything can happen.

Last edited:
I've tried car flipping business, dropshipping it from a foreign merchant and selling it locally. I never got the chance to succeed on it cos of lack of finance.
I thought of investing into a crude oil business and also a palm oil business but I never did it because I wasn't having enough capital.

I thought of investing into a crude oil business and also a palm oil business but I never did it because I wasn't having enough capital.
Such kind of business which people thought it's common and not generating enough income cost money to operate and they are income generating cos people always use it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds