Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Ideas you thought of, but never tried.

Like in my current location, there are so many houses under construction, you can find locations like that then make a deal with them to be their supplier or better still you can rent these things to them per day for a particular fee.
Seriously I'm already considering it because I believe that it's something that you can actually get into without even starting an importation business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I have been thinking of going into importation business since it is profitable but I've never engage myself into it and I don't think I will, everyone have such business in their mind but might really be difficult for them to start it up.

These days I am contemplating on starting an online store, however, I may never start store because I am studying and once I complete my education, I plan to work in a bank and build my knowledge and experience.

Seriously I'm already considering it because I believe that it's something that you can actually get into without even starting an importation business.
Yes, you don't really have to import them, you can buy them from the market then start renting them out, or you could buy them from those online shops mini importers buy from, but that's a longer process though I would be cheaper.

Yes, you don't really have to import them, you can buy them from the market then start renting them out, or you could buy them from those online shops mini importers buy from, but that's a longer process though I would be cheaper.
Exactly and I've already started making some enquiries on how to go about getting this product and supplying it to those who are in need of it and start making my money for myself.

I once thought about delivering gas to each individual house like receiving orders from the home and then delivering right to thier doorstep thereby saving stress for the people.
One thing about business ideas is that the will and commitment,as well as the finance to start it up.I am into the business of domestic gas supply as well,one thing about this business is that,you need to have a delivery and operational vehicle of a bike to be that effective.

These days I am contemplating on starting an online store, however, I may never start store because I am studying and once I complete my education, I plan to work in a bank and build my knowledge and experience.
I have thought about starting a palm oil business , buying in stock , keeping them at home till the price skyrocketed and later selling it in a big price, its a good business but you need money to start.

I have thought of having mini cold room where I will be selling only fish. I will stock them in the freezer and people on my street will be patronizing me. I thought of this when I realized that most of them go far away before they can get fish.

I have an idea of setting up a chicken sauce business. I later abandon the idea because I couldn't secure a good location for the business. I also have it in mind to set up a fashion designer institution where people will learn the latest way of making designer clothes.

I've had a whole lot of business ideas yet so many I've never tried. One of such is the "screen guard" business in my country, when I learnt after my research about the cash out that is involved in this investment I was so amazed & I thought of writing out the plan to invest.

Well most of the idea I have been thinking of are mainly for online business, even though I am still thinking of engaging in a domain business but at the same time I can't still do it. That is just the only thing and I believe I will try it one day.

I once thought about delivering gas to each individual house like receiving orders from the home and then delivering right to thier doorstep thereby saving stress for the people.
I've always thought about the business plan of car importation and sale in it but one of the biggest challenges that I have is the amount of capital that is needed for me to start importing cars and selling them over here.

Hi friends, this thread is dedicated to all your business ideas which you thought of, but never got started doing!
:)

Each one of us must have had several those light-bulb moments when we got an idea or two but just couldn't pursue them because of one reason or the other. Let's share those ideas here! No matter how bizarre or absurd they might be!
:D

my idea(s) included:
- Use newspapers to make paper bags and then sell them! Many people in India still don't use them, prefer polythene/plastic bags instead!
:(

-> opening a backyard shop for selling old or less used, but valuable items.

What are your ideas on what you could do as a home business, but never tried?
During the time that coronavirus hit the world I actually planned on starting to produce hand sanitizers at the time but I ended up not pursuing the business plan which is something that I regret not doing today.

There was a time when I tried cryptocurrency mining. I even went to a local computer market just to ask the price of the hardware and computers. However, later I aborted the plans.

There are many business idea that always comes to mind but there's no money to carry it out,I have been thinking of buying palm oil , keep it and when the opportunity comes whereby the prices rises, I will just resell
The problem with starting this kind of business is that there is a time Factor when it comes to storing palm oil because it gets spoilt when it stays for long without being used.

I think at this time this will be a profitable business. Just as the pandemic has it in offline businesses, you can cook your food in the Indoor kitchen and then sell it online. Many people in our city are doing this like yours.
Most businesses that we have both to convert their product and services into being sold online actually took advantage of the pandemic of coronavirus and expanded very well.

I had thought about delivering rice to the remote areas of our city. These areas have large populations that will likely prefer to have their rice delivered instead of spending more for transporting them from the central areas of the city.

I had also planned to be a low-cost online CPD webinar provider but never really got around to starting a website for this purpose. In my country, professionals are required to obtain credits from seminars or training for every renewal cycle of their license.

I had thought about delivering rice to the remote areas of our city. These areas have large populations that will likely prefer to have their rice delivered instead of spending more for transporting them from the central areas of the city.

I had also planned to be a low-cost online CPD webinar provider but never really got around to starting a website for this purpose. In my country, professionals are required to obtain credits from seminars or training for every renewal cycle of their license.
Your first business idea sounds profitable and very feasible. Apart from rice, you could also trade in beans and other grains and you can make much money because most of these items aren't really in high supply to rural areas.

Haaa..... A lot of ideas rushed in during my time in school then but non of it as come to pass today, i once think of buying damaged and battered cars then i will bring it to life with latest designs and so on.
Seriously that was a very good business if you were eventually had to start a book called even till date a lot of companies are still after those that makes batteries that they used to construct new batteries.

Well I have thought of the poultry business but yet I don't have enough capital to go into it because it actually requires a lot when it comes to feeding them and treating them

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds