Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Ideas you thought of, but never tried.

Few years ago I was having it in mind to start up a cafe business where people be browsing the internet for a fee. I was unable to establish the business because I didn't have enough cash needed for the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
They are different business i thought of but never tried.
As a student i once thought of making food and selling them especially during exam period where most people don't have time to cook.
I also thought of selling clothes and other fashion accessories.

I have many business idea I though I could start but there is no money yet to go into such business, planing to start it when money comes like farming business.

They are different business i thought of but never tried.
As a student i once thought of making food and selling them especially during exam period where most people don't have time to cook.
I also thought of selling clothes and other fashion accessories.
These are great ideas, what stopped you from trying them out? I know for a fact that the food business would have been a huge success since it's a school setting, there are a lot of persons who prefer to eat out than to actually cook. The beginning might be Abit tough but I believe it would have worked out later on.

One of the business ideas I thought big but never tried was poultry feed business. After making enquiry about the business and weighing the profit, I thought for sure it was going to be a good business for me. But I didn't have the capital to start so the idea was buried in my head

These are great ideas, what stopped you from trying them out? I know for a fact that the food business would have been a huge success since it's a school setting, there are a lot of persons who prefer to eat out than to actually cook. The beginning might be Abit tough but I believe it would have worked out later on.
I thought about the stress i would passed through then i backed out. I also told my mum about it and she didn't agree, she said they weren't sending to school to go and trade.

I thought about the stress i would passed through then i backed out. I also told my mum about it and she didn't agree, she said they weren't sending to school to go and trade.
That's also another factor though, your school schedule should also be put in consideration before you start any business. As for the part of your mom not agreeing with you. I completely get her part but I think with time she would come to understand that the world is changing and you having a business of your own in school is not to suffer you but to prepare you for the harsh realities of life after school.

That's also another factor though, your school schedule should also be put in consideration before you start any business. As for the part of your mom not agreeing with you. I completely get her part but I think with time she would come to understand that the world is changing and you having a business of your own in school is not to suffer you but to prepare you for the harsh realities of life after school.
Yeah, i would have been able to convince her but i wasnt serious about doing that business anyway.

Few years ago have it in mind that I am going to set up a modern salon in My City. I was unable to do so because I have lot of things never see my attention until I know that have time for it.

That should be agricultural business which involves breeding dogs that are actually exotic breeds. The business is so lucrative just that the startup capital isn't funny and the maintenance cost isn't also easy to bear

Funny. There are lots of builders in my community, they make use of lots of cements and then throw the empty cement bags away, lots of bags. I have always thought of gathering these bags, washing them and selling them. These bags are pretty strong and handy, if converted to carriage bags, people will tend to buy them because of their strength. I never tried this, though.
Smiles, that's a good business idea though, this is not the time to stay staying idle doing noting you need to find a possible way to earn money , no matter how small the source might be.

I have many business idea on mind but capitals and time serves as an hindrance to me. I've thought of buying and reselling bags of grains but never tried it because I need a lot of capital to go about it.

I've been rumbling my head over the importation of building materials for a while now but I've not really getting myself into it because of the amount of capital that is needed to do it.
Do you mean building materials in general or a specific building material? I think it would be alot easier if you focus on just one first, with time you can start selling general materials. Though the capital might still be much but have you made research?

Do you mean building materials in general or a specific building material? I think it would be alot easier if you focus on just one first, with time you can start selling general materials. Though the capital might still be much but have you made research?
I am actually looking at dealing on rods that is used for construction of buildings which is very expensive right now the last time I made enquiries about the market price.

I am actually looking at dealing on rods that is used for construction of buildings which is very expensive right now the last time I made enquiries about the market price.
Selling of rods is a great idea, why don't you start an alternate business until you can raise up some capital to start up the business of your choice. Do you already have a location for your business? You can start by supplying little materials like shovels, head pans and other tools.

Selling of rods is a great idea, why don't you start an alternate business until you can raise up some capital to start up the business of your choice. Do you already have a location for your business? You can start by supplying little materials like shovels, head pans and other tools.
Seriously, you have made a great additional point for me here. Supplying those tools as I believe it's what they are might fetch one good money.

I think I am also interested in freelancing services both offline and online but I haven't really checked it out nor tried it as I am still trying to gain as much knowledge as I can before starting off the business

Seriously, you have made a great additional point for me here. Supplying those tools as I believe it's what they are might fetch one good money.
Like in my current location, there are so many houses under construction, you can find locations like that then make a deal with them to be their supplier or better still you can rent these things to them per day for a particular fee.

Well, there are many kinds of business ideas I have had in my mind but I have never tried. One of such kind of ideas was related to crypto mining,. I was planning to mine crypto and I even visited a local computer shop to inquire about hardware, but I later aborted that program.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds