Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Ideas you thought of, but never tried.

I thought of establishing an oil business in my locality. I want to make it a big one, selling the wholesale. I have made findings on the potential of the business but never try it out yet.

Advertisement Placeholder
The fact is there are lot of business ideas that I've thought of and I've not actually implemented. One of these is piggery farming. I've heard that this business is highly lucrative but I haven't tried it

I have thought about starting a comic book library growing up as a kid, because I enjoyed reading comic books and had a lot of friends who come around to borrow my comic books. The idea was to get the comic book from the old store near me and my friend would pay a few cents to read and then return after 3 hours of reading time.

I have it in my plan to also add fishery and aphicultural and helicultural farming (bee and snail farming) to my agricultural business but have not been able to implement it due to lack of capital.

There was a time that I thought of establishing a poultry business but the stress and the capital involve to establish it to the standard I want made me to let go of the business idea.
I could remenber few years ago after my training on how to begin a poultry farm,i went out with enthusiasm and begin to plan on how to start,but along the line the space to start it became a problem.

I have so many of those businesses that I thought of starting up but never attempted it. I always wanted to start up blogging but one or two things just kept interfering and I was unable to start.

Lolz, even me I have a lot of business I have been thinking about but i do not have an opportunity to start it and even if I do , I will not likely likely establish it, they are just a business I have on my list. One is mini importation of product.

I have always thought that it is going to be a very good idea to create a local system in which local market people can be able to access a wide variety of credit by actually creating a pool. It is a system that I have not yet not charged to maturity but I think that I am going to revisit it one day.

Lolz, even me I have a lot of business I have been thinking about but i do not have an opportunity to start it and even if I do , I will not likely likely establish it, they are just a business I have on my list. One is mini importation of product.
I have always have thought about starting my own petrol station business by selling petrol, diesel , and kerosene , but the business need a huge amount of money to start

I think the latest business idea that i have is how to improve in your product advertisement, by advertising your product through social media's like Facebook Instagram Twitter and so on and so on it will make your product to be popular and if is good people patronize it.

I have always have thought about starting my own petrol station business by selling petrol, diesel , and kerosene , but the business need a huge amount of money to start
It is among one of the most lucrative business most people are doing over here, well best on your finding how much do you think will be needed to start up the business as at now ?

There was a business idea that I thought was really going to workout. The business was that I was going to connect local farmers who want to sell their farm produce to people who want to buy them and very good prices especially from another different place.

I have so many business idea running through my mind that I would like to establish but at the same time I may not establish them anymore by the look of things. These include making money by posting of eBooks on Amazon Kindles. Having a blog. I have so many responsibilities I have to take care of and this may not be possible now.

Actually, I've thought of different business ideas but I've never tried them out befor. I've thought of piggery before as a very lucrative business but I've never started it before. I think I need to still draw some sketch as regards that

There was a business idea that came to my mind where I was going to be buying phones from abroad which is much cheaper and then sell it in my country but then lack of funds has made me to forget it.

Mini importation is the Business i passed through the normal training on how to get started. That is one of the business I've been thinking of but from all indication I may not have the interest to establish the business. Lolz.

Hi friends, this thread is dedicated to all your business ideas which you thought of, but never got started doing!
:)

Each one of us must have had several those light-bulb moments when we got an idea or two but just couldn't pursue them because of one reason or the other. Let's share those ideas here! No matter how bizarre or absurd they might be!
:D

my idea(s) included:
- Use newspapers to make paper bags and then sell them! Many people in India still don't use them, prefer polythene/plastic bags instead!
:(

-> opening a backyard shop for selling old or less used, but valuable items.

What are your ideas on what you could do as a home business, but never tried?
Several ideas. I would love to go into agriculture, own a gas station and probably get my self a telecommunication network and make it available in rural areas while providing great Internet speed
Sadly, it's all a dream

Actually I have always though of selling designers on the social media because I have been using Facebook for my advertisement but I have limitations due to my location and the cost of transportation is very high to meet up to my customers in there various locations.

I have like three business ideas that I have on my mind but never tried because of my financial incapability of starting the business , I have it in mind to start a gas filling business but requires a huge amount of money

I have like three business ideas that I have on my mind but never tried because of my financial incapability of starting the business , I have it in mind to start a gas filling business but requires a huge amount of money
I have thought of starting a sports equipment manufacturing firm. I got inspiration from the success of Adidas, Nike and other sport kit firms but starting such a venture is really capital intensive.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds