Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Between existing customers and new customers which one someone needs to give special treatment?

It is better to give special attentions or treatment to the two set of customers. You can never tell where your most promising customer will come from.so be diligent and treat all of them specially.

Advertisement Placeholder
Tips for dealing with consumers

Listen to users. Sometimes, users just need to know that you are listening. ...

Apologize. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. ...

Take them seriously. Make customers feel important and appreciated. ...

stay calm. ...

Identify and anticipate needs. ...

Suggest a solution. ...

Appreciate the power of "yes" ...

Acknowledge your limitations.
[automerge]1612898147[/automerge]
Tips for dealing with consumers

Listen to users. Sometimes, users just need to know that you are listening. ...

Apologize. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. ...

Take them seriously. Make customers feel important and appreciated. ...

stay calm. ...

Identify and anticipate needs. ...

Suggest a solution. ...

Appreciate the power of "yes" ...

Acknowledge your limitations.

Both existing and new customers deserved to be treated well. An existing customers are the backbone of the business already and if they are ill treated the business may lose a trusted customer. The new customer brings about expansion of the business which also a necessity.

I believe that for any business it is beneficial to treat all customers as if they were new customers ... not depend only on recurring customers because we do not know if tomorrow they will continue to be recurring customers

You don't have to only have to choose any of them to treat special you need to take them special even though they are and a customer but you need to give them a certain respect like the new people that are coming into your business, everyone deserve to be treated with respect.

You need to pay attention to both of them but in different ways. Old client or customer might take some errors from you base on your positive track record in time past. But a new client or customer might not take it and leave you.

New customers should be given a very good special preference because they are just coming to do business with you. Treating them well would make them come back to patronize you. But the thing about old customers is they would keep coming

both of them should be treated well but everything of treating one of those two special I think you should treat their old customers special because they are the one that I've been petronizing you for a long time and they have put all their trust in you that you are goods and services are of the best quality.

The teo should be satisfied equally so that thee old customers won't feel inferior and goto other business owner and the new so he will feel welcomed and want to patronize the more. But if it is a must to choose one, I will chose the new customers.

An existing customer is customer that has been patronizing you for long and keep on doing so while new customer is the one that just patronize you newly. In my own view, both of them are so very important in business setting and even for business growth. As for you which one will you prefer to treat specially?
Normally, new customers deserve better treatment so that they could be convinced about your business and will keep patronizing you but as for me, I give relevance to both but when I am to attend to both simultaneously, I go for new customers first while telling the old one to give me some minutes.

Either the old customer or new customer, they both need special attention. One of the cause retrogression in business is knowing getting too familiar with the customer by neglecting to pay special attention to them. We gain loyalty from the way we treat people. So you must treat both the old and the new customers specially.

Concerning the question on between existing customers and new customers which one someone needs to give special treatment, both existing and new customers need to be given special treatment in order not to loose existing customers, and to make new customers like your services

For me both of them are customers and should be treated with utmost care. Businesses now should not take anything for granted when dealing with customers. It is important that the product or service you offer is in the best possible quality.

When running a business you must ensure to give equal attention to your customers. Both your new and old customer are important to your business. You must ensure to give equal attention to both customers.

I think it is good to give both customers prefrencial treatment as they both can contribute to the growth of your business.
The old customer has been with you and the new one might decide to stay with you if you treat him well.

As for me new customer are the one that needs special treatment because me and my existing customer we are now together as one, and why the new customers I have to patronize my business to them .

Do you find yourself thinking about how to increase your customer base?

One of key drivers in your company’s value is the value of your customers. Analyzing customer profitability and maximizing a customer’s lifetime value are highly important and essential to any business.

To increase your customer base, it is necessary to stay in constant contact with potential and existing customers and the more value your business can offer, the more likely they will remain loyal.

But new and exciting customers need ti be give attention but you should put more interest were the new onea is because I you treat them well today that will make them comes back tommorow for they will jnow that thwy are doing thins with a legit person

Existing customers and the current customers are meant to be treated and paid attention to equally because the both of them are classified as the patroniser of the business so they must be treated equally. But in most cases the previous customers are treated well than the existing customers because the existing customers would be more patient than the previous one

An existing customer is customer that has been patronizing you for long and keep on doing so while new customer is the one that just patronize you newly. In my own view, both of them are so very important in business setting and even for business growth. As for you which one will you prefer to treat specially?
Both the existing and new customers ought to be treated specially. As a matter of fact, it's because you treated the old one specially that was why you were able to retain them. Same goes to the new customers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds