Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will your customers refer other people they know to your company?

Although I do not have a personal business, but most importantly so many things must be put into consideration. To determine the possibility of this happening , your customers must be at least 85% satisfied with your service or products.

Advertisement Placeholder
Once they confirm my services and goods are of exceptional quality, why not? I can also offer incentives and bonuses from time to time to encourage them increase patronage. Referrals are a free form of advertisement.

You can actually get a good number of customer base from your existing customers,we have an experience in our business where we were giving an incentive of recharge cards to our customers for any new customers the bring.

Your customer reffering another customer to your company deoend on the way you treat your customer , if you are providing them with a good product and satisfying them , then they will definitely refer people to you .

In my opinion,I think this thing is very natural or comes naturally to anyone that makes their customers happy and satisfied. If you're good at what you do, a happy customer will always like to talk about this new product or service they had that works like "magic".

Developing referral programs is one strategy to keep clients referring all of their friends and family to your company.
One of the ways your customers will recommend you to others is through the caliber of the things you produce.

Your employer is partially correct, I suppose. You are being paid to perform because you deliver. In business, morality is optional. Perhaps your supervisor doesn't want you guys to become comfortable is another factor. Complacency will lessen your desire to accomplish more.
I'm convinced that if you provide top-notch service and your items are of excellent quality at an affordable price, satisfied customers will always want to recommend your business to others so they can enjoy a similar experience.

Last edited:
yes..my existing customers will refer new customers to me because my services to them are satisfactory and I run a referral programme that motivates them to always refer new customers to me

Why you need to know: Marketing is expensive, and getting referrals from existing customers is cheap alternative.

Where to find this information: Ask your customers. If you get a new customer from an existing one, keep track it so that you can give those recurring customers special offers—and an incentive to refer more customers.
Customers are best marketers because if they like your products they would refer their friends and family to your store or any business you have, so try to keep them happy.

Customers must first notice that you are a people person before they will even consider doing more business with you. If that's the case, I do believe my customers will promote my business by recommending me to their friends.

Offering an affiliate program or running a referral program in your company is one of the ways to get more customers for your company.

The main reason why you need to be tending and taking good cafe of your customers even when you feel their complain is too much is because they go a long way to advertise your business and your hospitality to friends and family to patronize you,

When a company satisfy customers need, and the customer is happy with services provided by the company, your customer will refer your company to his Friends and family.

Yeah when you are very good at what you are doing and treat your people or customers right, definitely they will refer other people to your work place and you must be very hardworking to attain that

I'm a Skilled worker. Mostly all these things depends on how you are doing your work. Personally other people will refer others to me based on how I delivered my own service.

With the way i have been treating my customers by always making sure i satisfy all their needs even when they complains and nag , they normally brings more customers for me .

Why you need to know: Marketing is expensive, and getting referrals from existing customers is cheap alternative.

Where to find this information: Ask your customers. If you get a new customer from an existing one, keep track it so that you can give those recurring customers special offers—and an incentive to refer more customers.
I think the major reason why your customers will refer other people to your business is if you treat them well and if you sell quality products. Those are the two things that can help your business to grow

This was the exact way that I became better at my business. I was able to get more customers through the word of mouth advertising by those that are loyal to my brand. Till today, it is something that I have been enjoying since I don't stress myself much with advertising my products once I want to sell.

I have been known to get more customers through the referall of customers I have had and completed work for.

I always strive to ensure that my services are high-quality when I complete them and are at a standard that I am happy with so I know my customers will be happy.

If you can make your current customers happy with the service there is a great chance they will let others know about your services and that usually builds up more business for you.

If your business renders a high quality products and services to your customers, they will be satisfied. The chances they are going to refer your business to their friends is very high. They don't need an incentive to refer anyone to your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds