Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Between existing customers and new customers which one someone needs to give special treatment?

I can say the both existing customers and new customers are very important and they're very relevant in terms of running business. There is no one of them should be overlooked, because if you don't take the existing customers serious you may lose him/her and you must know how to retain and keep a new customer with you.

Advertisement Placeholder
You have to keep both old and new customer. Listening carefully gives you a clear picture of your customers intention and expectations. And like I said before, the best way to make your customers happy is by knowing and meeting their expectations. People expect brands to know what they want and assist them in getting it.

An existing customer is customer that has been patronizing you for long and keep on doing so while new customer is the one that just patronize you newly. In my own view, both of them are so very important in business setting and even for business growth. As for you which one will you prefer to treat specially?
An existing customers is your customer already, and knows how good you are and will always come back, but new customers came to try Their luck, you need to do everything humanly possible to make them happy, so you can retain them,

As a seller or businessman you should always treat all the customer equally. Existing or new customer give them both special treatment it will be good for your business and your own reputation. Its good to treat new customer more specially to make them regular but that doesn't mean you don't have to treat the same for existing customers.

It is true that the old clients have helped the business by advertising the place, but I think that both the old and the new deserve special treatment, since they are the ones who keep it active and standing. You should not have a preference with some because all are the driving force of the business.

An existing customer is customer that has been patronizing you for long and keep on doing so while new customer is the one that just patronize you newly. In my own view, both of them are so very important in business setting and even for business growth. As for you which one will you prefer to treat specially?
All are to be treated special at all time. The only special preference we can give to the old customer is maybe loyalty bonuses and that is to serve as motivation for the new ones. Always treat all your customers well at all time

My perspective we should deal both of the customers equally their existing customer or new customer because they what are the source of power daily income for profit as well we cannot neglect new customer beside existing customer so we should treat equally both because if we deal them change they might stop joining again and they will be in search of new shop or business .

I don't believe in preferential treatment in a business, so I believe you should treat everyone equally. This includes both old and new customers. Giving preferences in a business can destroy your customer relationship.

Both of the customers really deserves attention and needs to be treated rightly but I feel a new customer should be treated better reason be that they’ve not really transacted with you and they need to be welcomed in other to feel at home and continue patronizing your business. The old customers will understand because if they weren’t treated that way when they patronized newly, there would be no such thin as old customers.

I don't think one must take one customer more than other, be it New or old customer, you can just give slightly more attention to the new customers without it been obvious to the old ones to avoid loosing customers.

As far as every business or company would like to attract new customers it is very important that you retain your old customers. There are so many ways you can retain your old customers, one of the ways to retain customers is by giving them bonuses and discounts. You can also seek their opinion and feedback through surveys.

Finding new clients is a time-consuming and expensive proposition. Online marketing, conventional advertising and strategic planning can drain your resources. It takes you away from doing what you do best – creating a superior product or service. Large companies can afford to hire marketing teams, but most small businesses need to concentrate on other priorities.

The best way to get around this is to focus on your existing customers, gain their loyalty and ensure they buy more from you.

Both all need special treatment and be nice to them all, because when you stop giving the old customers special treatment that you does give them before they might not patronizing you again, so do t focus on the new one alone, try and do justice to both and win the heart of both new customers and old customers.

Both existing customers and new customers must be given equal treatment. To enjoy continuous patronage from old customers, they must be given quality treatment and for you to retain new customers they must be given the best treatment.

I have no category for a customer. To me, a customer is special regardless if he is new or a long time customer. But when it comes to gifts during the holiday season, of course, the long time customers get the premium gifts as token of our appreciation for patronizing our products. As I said, all customers should be given special treatment especially when it comes to delivery that sometimes I do the delivery myself when there is a conflict with my staff to be making deliveries to other customers.

According to my own point of view I believe between existing an new customer you should give the new customer good treatments this is because they are new and you need to make them used to you and to your policy but the old ones are already used to your policy and they understand you better

There is no need for prefential treatments, both existing and new customers deserve a befitting treatment. However, you may need to pay more attention to new customers since they are just getting to know the brand and would need more convincing.

For people who work in sales, the number one priority is to find ... Cost of selling to new customers versus existing ... 1. Better conversion rates. Existing customers have

I wouldn't like to say special treatment but I would like to use the word time and attention. You need more time to familiarise with your new customers and always try as much as possible to call them and message them more than your old customers.

To my opinion I would rather say that existing customers also need your attention as well, but based on this scenario I would suggest you pay attention to both, try to make the balance between both customers satisfaction

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds