Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Between existing customers and new customers which one someone needs to give special treatment?

Both the existing customer and the new customer should always be given special treatment at all time. Most times the existing customers refer other people (new customers) who don't know about your business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Existing customers should be the one you will give special treatment why I said this is that they have been with you for quite some time and they are the one keeping your business moving. New customers can decide to maneuver tomorrow and say they are not patronising your again and nobody can stop that

The situation will determine, but all things being equal, old customers are already part and parcel of you and the business so new customers deserve more attention to gain their tru and patronage. Remember that first impression lasts longer.

Both new customers and the existing ones are very important to the growth of your business. Do you need both of them if you want to maximize the potential of your business. Some people focused on acquiring new customers and neglect the existing ones. This is a wrong move as you can make more money from your existing customer than the new ones. The new ones are good for keeping the cash flow in and the existing ones are good for maximizing the profit.

Both of them should be given special treatment because if you neglect the old customers they might actually go away and remember the old customers are the ones that trusted you the most than the new customers, so both of them must be given special treatment at all cost.
[automerge]1612677870[/automerge]
Both of them should be given special treatment because if you neglect the old customers they might actually go away and remember the old customers are the ones that trusted you the most than the new customers, so both of them must be given special treatment at all cost.

You're right both are extremely important but I'm I should be given an option of which to give a special treatment then the existing customer would surely be having it. A customer who keeps coming back to buy things from you is loyal and deserves a gift at the end of the year.

Well as for me both of them are important to keep bit you will have to be most likely with the existing customers because there where with you in the very beginning and without them they wouldn't even be a new customers so be careful some people would have choose new customers because they are fresh to the market price and fetch you a lot of money but they won't last long do go for the existing customer please.

New customers should be given special treatment, I believe old customers should understand this
Even if you go to a new church, you will be given a special treatment, the will introduce you specifically to everyone
This is how business is also, new customers should be given special treatment for you to be able to retain them as your customers

Existing customer have just purchased from you, so except if they had a baffling encounter, they will purchase from you once more. You've just settled trust, enlivened trust in your item, and even know something about them, which makes it simpler to recognize their necessities and anticipate their moves.

Both the existing and the new customers deserve special treatment but when the new customer was in hurry you can beg the existing customers to let you attend to the new customer but you must find way to compensate the existing customers for his understanding and tolerance.

Genuinely Thank Your Customers.
Tell Them You're Thinking Of Them.
Be There For Them After The Sale Closed.
Listen, Then Remember.
Always Tell Them The Truth.
Show You Are Acting On Their Feedback.
Show Your Appreciation With A Handwritten Note.

The new customers need a lot of attention and care. They know almost nothing about your business and to make them stay loyal, you have to keep treating them right. Else, they will abandon your business for another business.

Either the old customer or new customer, they both need special attention. One of the cause retrogression in business is knowing getting too familiar with the customer by neglecting to pay special attention to them. We gain loyalty from the way we treat people. So you must treat both the old and the new customers specially.

Existing clients needs unique consideration since they are the backbone of the business. Existing clients are accomplices in the business as they putting away, selling and market the business. You can generally get another client from a current client yet you can't get a current client from another client.

Here you will have to eat your cake and have it. It doesn't take anything extra in attending to your customers both old and new. So there should be no need for preference on who to go for everyone should be treated equally with respect and decorum.

For me it is the both of them,though the existing customers are the main customers but you still have to treat both of them fairly,unfairness can chase customers away,so the same way you treat your old customer s is the same way you should treat your new customers,what if the new customers patronizes you better than the old one?

Between existing customers and new customers I don't think you need to chose which to give more preference. Because they are both unique with what they can offer for your business so you have to satisfy them equally. Existing customers have built a rapport with you and your business and are loyal to you in their purchase. For new customers they also bring their own uniqueness as they will help stretch the reach of your business and popularity.

I dont think there should be special treatment for either the new customer or old customer because customer are customer they should be treated the same way no customer should be giving any special treatment

Both of them is ok but existing customers is far more better.
Lifetime value measures the total profit contribution that a customer has brought to your business. The longer someone remains your loyal customer, the greater their lifetime value.

Customers with high lifetime value are extremely important to your business’ success because their purchases are not counteracted by acquisition costs.

An existing customer is customer that has been patronizing you for long and keep on doing so while new customer is the one that just patronize you newly. In my own view, both of them are so very important in business setting and even for business growth. As for you which one will you prefer to treat specially?
From my own point of view I think both of them are very important and same treatment should be applied to both. Without the old customers, your business couldn't have stood and you also need to new ones to sustain your business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds