Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Between existing customers and new customers which one someone needs to give special treatment?

My preference is to state that existing clients also require your attention, but given this situation, I would advise that you pay attention to both and work to achieve a balance between their pleasure.

Advertisement Placeholder
They all need equal treatment to be very honest but you can create something like first time discount which can only favour those who are purchasing stuff from you for the very first time.

You're free to give repeat customers deals and such, but I don't think you should treat your customers any bit differently. Your newest customer shouldn't get any worse service than the highest paying person.

Respect all customers as they respect you.

I think that almost all the customers need attention and there should be no discrimination at all. However, I would avoid customers who would try to take advantage of my conditions.

All customers are equal and should be treated equally. New customers should be won over and old customers should be retained. Give the two categories the best possible treatment and watch your business grow in patronage.

All customers are equal and should be treated equally. New customers should be won over and old customers should be retained. Give the two categories the best possible treatment and watch your business grow in patronage.

I think that there should be no discrimination when it comes to conducting business. A good business never prioritise one customer over the others an treats all of them fairly.

In general, returning clients deserve preferential treatment over new ones. Current customers are more likely to be loyal and stay as clients for a longer period of time because they have already developed a relationship with your company. Giving loyal clients preferential treatment can foster loyalty, increase customer satisfaction, and promote repeat business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds