Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

At what age did you earn your first money?

I started by teaching neighborhood kids after my high school. After my board exams, I wanted to travel to foreign country therefore I decided to work and save money. I did not travel to other countries but I did manage to save some money which I used for college education.

Advertisement Placeholder
Thats a good way to start making money at a youthful age , I also started making money at the age of seven by hawking for my parents and she always help me in saving my gain.
I started by teaching neighborhood kids after my high school. After my board exams, I wanted to travel to foreign country therefore I decided to work and save money. I did not travel to other countries but I did manage to save some money which I used for college education.

I started a petty trading at the age of 9 years and then I was making some little profits, so I can call this an income as well. I started making a reasonable amount of money from business when I reached the age of 22.
I made my first money from the age of 10,and it was from a small jos assistance i rendered to a neighbour at that time around where we were living,i saved the money then and used it for my upkeep.

I made my first money online when I was in college. It was a friend of mine who introduced me to money making online while we were in college. I was doing it for marketing for some people with affiliate marketing back then.

Last edited:
I need my first money online when I was in college. It was a friend of mine who introduced me to money making online while we were in college. I was doing it for marketing for some people with affiliate marketing back then.
Which means you earned your first money through affiliate marketing right? I also tried affiliate marketing back then in school but it didn't really work out the way I had hoped it would.

Which means you earned your first money through affiliate marketing right? I also tried affiliate marketing back then in school but it didn't really work out the way I had hoped it would.
Yes it was affiliate marketing in which I make my first in dollars and I managed to make up to $495 before I quit. if you follow a proven method, you are going to make money with affiliate marketing.

I made my first amount of money from when I was 12 years old and in secondary school then. I was able to buy cartons of biscuit and then sell it in bits to make small profit.

Yes it was affiliate marketing in which I make my first in dollars and I managed to make up to $495 before I quit. if you follow a proven method, you are going to make money with affiliate marketing.
Wow making that kind of money, is no small money. What actually discouraged me back then was the fact that after I was able to make some sales, I never got my commission. Maybe I did something wrong through.

Wow making that kind of money, is no small money. What actually discouraged me back then was the fact that after I was able to make some sales, I never got my commission. Maybe I did something wrong through.
Perhaps you sign up with the wrong affiliate programs. This is the reason why it is very important to choose reputable affiliate program if you want to engage in affiliate marketing. I registered with Amazon associate programs. Are you know that Amazon is A reputable company.

I earned my first income at age 14, although it was a labour jobs that we normal do at farm. I was the contractor to help clear off some pieces of land and I gather up other friends and before you know it we have completed everything. Then I got paid for the contract.

I made my first amount of money from when I was 12 years old and in secondary school then. I was able to buy cartons of biscuit and then sell it in bits to make small profit.
It must have been really stressful to engage in trade as young as you were. What really necessitated you going into that line of trade?

First money I made was at the age of five being calculative of my Christmas money given to me by loved ones family😆

Personally I can't even remember then but I believe it is some few years ago when I had an Android phone, what I'm trying to say is that the first money I made for myself I made it online.

Long before I got an offline job, I made money online. I felt much better when I made money online. This happiness was not felt by me when I made money offline for the first time.

I made my first money at the age of 17, during my university years. I was a hair stylist so, I would make braids for my course mates and get paid for it.

I made my first money from the age of 10,and it was from a small jos assistance i rendered to a neighbour at that time around where we were living,i saved the money then and used it for my upkeep.
At ten?
That's wow.
At the age of ten, I knew nothing about making money myself. I only knows how to save up money given to me by relatives.

At ten?
That's wow.
At the age of ten, I knew nothing about making money myself. I only knows how to save up money given to me by relatives.
Well,there was this task we were doing for some of our close neighbour who has a printing press around the compound,and we were helping to arrange the printed magazines.

I started earning offline right from when I was still a college student although it wasn't an official business and I started earning online early this year. First from cryptocurrency then posting forums to other sites

I earned my first money exactly the same age as yours. At 18 I started working as a clerk In a pool company. Then, I just finished my secondary school education.

Long before I got an offline job, I made money online. I felt much better when I made money online. This happiness was not felt by me when I made money offline for the first time.
You know everybody are always happy when they have an opportunity to make money online, because they just consider it as a simplest way of making money, when we are talking about offline business it involved physical strength and energy which online do not.

Well,there was this task we were doing for some of our close neighbour who has a printing press around the compound,and we were helping to arrange the printed magazines.
Really?
Were you paid for the service?
As a kid, those who needed my help with one thing or the other felt they were entitled, so they didn't offer me a pay even when I asked.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds