Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

At what age did you earn your first money?

Really?
Were you paid for the service?
As a kid, those who needed my help with one thing or the other felt they were entitled, so they didn't offer me a pay even when I asked.
I was actually compensated was a way of encouraging me,and most of the money was meant to just get something like personal items and for some savings.

Advertisement Placeholder
I started earning my first salary, immediately when I left my university education. I can not say exactly my age then, but I can realise that I was matured enough to start collecting money.

I can't remember the age I started to earn money what I know I started early to make money for myself, because I like working hard to make money.

The first time, I earned a money of for myself was when I am 15. Then i was reasonable enough to start going out to sell apple and orange. It was really fund for me.

Ive had money oo on random basis I didn't take note on the age I made my first money. But I can remember some instances I had money I was able to use and start up something but gave it out.

I was 18 when I started making money online , and it has been a very good experience so far although I am thinking of upgrading my game to earn better money online

Making money in general has not really been a good one for me and I made my first $30 from an offline participation that I was able to involve myself in. It gave me much money did experience that I would use in order to expand my horizons.

Making money in general has not really been a good one for me and I made my first $30 from an offline participation that I was able to involve myself in. It gave me much money did experience that I would use in order to expand my horizons.
That's a good amount of money you made as your first income andnif you can build on that , you will keep making more money , and you will be building your experience from there.

It was last year after I got the Covid19 I got very bored and needed something to do, so I started watching youtube and then I found a legit trustful youtuber called Vinsane and he showed me the right websites and applications that are legit and then I've earned around 9 dollars thanks to him. :) good luck guys! wish you all to receive some money online!

The first time i ever earn from any job was when i finished high school at age 18.And it was a skilled vocational job i did and the pay was good for me to take care of myself and some sundry expenses at that time.
I also learnt a vocational skill too, which I used to earn some money as far back as 2016, though I haven't been using the skill anymore as I am now more focused on online jobs and skill.

I made my first money when I was at 18. I worked as a clerk in a pool company. The company was very good at paying salaries very quickly. It was a great privilege.

i earned my very first money when i was still in primary school, i think i was age 10 or 11 cant really remember. Then i use to make small dolls with foam from my bed or chair and sell to my classmates as toys 🤣
This is a very good thing for you to have made money within such a very young age and I am sure that you have learnt a lot from it and it is helping you in how you are going to be handling your business right now.

When I was 13 years old. I earned some cash like around 50 dollars.
$50 is a huge amount of money to earn in your first outing , I normally help my parents to hawk since I was 7years of age and I was normally given the privilege to keep the gain, and thats how i started earning and later start my own fruit selling business.

Most African kid starts making money at the tender age because our patent cannot fend for all of us , so we have to go out there and make money to support the family one way or the other.
It is very disheartening that the state of the economy has made a lot of us to be business aware and conscious about making a living at a very young age but it has really helped a lot of people.

I couldn't remember exactly when that was, but I think it was still high school students looking for a better way to make money online. It was my first time to make money online, but I don't remember. Platform I make my money. was fun. loltz

I made my first money when I was at 18. I worked as a clerk in a pool company. The company was very good at paying salaries very quickly. It was a great privilege.
Mine was though very early I started doing some jobs just to be able to save some money,then it was immediately I left high school,I earn my first wages as a part time worker with a firm,and it was really a nice experience then.

When I was 13 I did some dev work
I didn't earn much but it was fun and I learned about negotiating and marketing practically it was a great experience for me now I have a company called electro management with average of 15k£ a month

I started making money as early as 10 years old when I was buying cartons of biscuit and then reselling it in bits so that I can be able to get a little profit that I can be able to take to school.

I started making money as early as 10 years old when I was buying cartons of biscuit and then reselling it in bits so that I can be able to get a little profit that I can be able to take to school.
That was quiet early. Anyways, it's good be exposed to money making ways in the early stage of ones life. Basically, you must have inculcated the habits of working.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds