Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

At what age did you earn your first money?

It was last year after I got the Covid19 I got very bored and needed something to do, so I started watching youtube and then I found a legit trustful youtuber called Vinsane and he showed me the right websites and applications that are legit and then I've earned around 9 dollars thanks to him. :) good luck guys! wish you all to receive some money online!
Your story is quite inspiring, as even though you were down with covid you were still able to make money even such situation and you don't allow your condition then to hinder you .

Advertisement Placeholder
Your story is quite inspiring, as even though you were down with covid you were still able to make money even such situation and you don't allow your condition then to hinder you .
It is quite understandable that so many have the willpower to make money online irrespective of the condition. That is what was seen in the case of the member that shared his experience.

I think that should be around 15 years when I have been using my mom's phone to do some things online, I always have interest for online way of making money even when I was still young and till now I'm still looking for the best way to make more money online.
That is actually a decent age for a child to be exposed to money and I think you are very lucky that you must have started learning about how to make money since then and I am sure it has been very crucial for you in your journey forward

I started earning online very late because I never believe that it is possible to keep making money on the internet . my thought was that the internet is full of scum and I never tried it out.

I've earned my first money this year actually and it happened after I was positive for Covid19 and I was so bored that I was searching for a bunch of Youtube videos about "earning money online", and then luckily I found a legit youtuber who is called Vinsane and he showed me the legit websites/applications to work with and then I received 2 dollars from applications. To this day I thank him with comments and I really appreciate him for being legit.

I can't even remember then , but I know it's been a very long time. I didn't earn my first money online but I did it by becoming a freelance as offline and you know what that means.

I started making and any money when I was 18 years old, and it was nice but then because I felt nice getting to know that I could start making things happen for myself even at the age.

I started making and any money when I was 18 years old, and it was nice but then because I felt nice getting to know that I could start making things happen for myself even at the age.
It is indeed a great privilege for you to start earning at a very early age because you will know the value of money. When you work hard to earn some bucks for yourself, there is probability that you would value money as you grow.

I was thought how to start making money for myself when I was much younger than now through my grandmother who was a trader. when I grow much older I began business or my own.

Depending onthe family background and how exactly you are brought up , some family teaches their children on how to make money and also save money at a very young age .
I was thought how to start making money for myself when I was much younger than now through my grandmother who was a trader. when I grow much older I began business or my own.

This has been a very long time ever since I started making money. This should have been around 2009 or so. We were exposed to how money can be made too.. This depends on our environment, it was an industrial environment with many hustler
Depending onthe family background and how exactly you are brought up , some family teaches their children on how to make money and also save money at a very young age .

I started earning online very late because I never believe that it is possible to keep making money on the internet . my thought was that the internet is full of scum and I never tried it out.
Probably, so many people thought that making money online was fluke until they started seeing a lot of people who were actually living comfortably off the Money they make on the internet. Personally I have always believed in making money online because my first money was on the internet.

Probably, so many people thought that making money online was fluke until they started seeing a lot of people who were actually living comfortably off the Money they make on the internet. Personally I have always believed in making money online because my first money was on the internet.
I have been searching the internet for how to earn money online for so many years. If I had come across forum posting at that time, I would have been making money on the internet for a very long time.

I have been searching the internet for how to earn money online for so many years. If I had come across forum posting at that time, I would have been making money on the internet for a very long time.
Me too, had it been I discovered some certain websites earlier before now, I could have made a lot of money investing in other lucrative businesses. There was a time I was looking for money to venture into affiliate marketing, had it been I had money then I would have been into affiliate marketing fully but things are getting harder now in terms of competition.

Me too, had it been I discovered some certain websites earlier before now, I could have made a lot of money investing in other lucrative businesses. There was a time I was looking for money to venture into affiliate marketing, had it been I had money then I would have been into affiliate marketing fully but things are getting harder now in terms of competition.
The affiliate marketing niche is saturated because we have lots of competition in that area. if you could spend money in affiliate marketing, you will still make a reasonable lead.

It seems everyone is really interested in going into affiliate marketing and earning from it. Is it really lucrative as they say or are people just venturing blindly into it because they have seen others in it?

The affiliate marketing niche is saturated because we have lots of competition in that area. if you could spend money in affiliate marketing, you will still make a reasonable lead.
Probably, but the thing is that I do not have a lot of interest in it now. I am much more focused on Amazon Kindle publishing than any kind of online business now. I am still on the learning stage though.

Making money and savings has been my hobby for a very long time when I started hawking for my parent and when I also started working and thats why i prefer saving half of my money and investing the other half.

Making money and savings has been my hobby for a very long time when I started hawking for my parent and when I also started working and thats why i prefer saving half of my money and investing the other half.
Your story is very fascinating and similar to a lot of people out there. When you start working and earning money at a young age, you will realize the importance of financial discipline in your life.

I started working for money when I was the age of 18 back then I was in high school and I make alot of money through side hustle even if my parent wasnt aware of that so I make money ,before I decide to start working online

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds