Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

At what age did you earn your first money?

That's very interesting, you most probably have parents that enabled you start at that young age right?
I had a similar story and it was because of my parents.
Yeah Definitely, it was my parents that made me venture into that and I absolutely love the idea of teaching kids to embrace the idea of learning a skill.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah Definitely, it was my parents that made me venture into that and I absolutely love the idea of teaching kids to embrace the idea of learning a skill.
Yeah sure, this is what I intend to do with my kids regardless whether I would be the richest man on the planet.
It is good to teach them these important life qualities.

I was 15 years old when I was offered a home tutor job for a 5 years old kid. I was employed for 5 months than I gave up because my exams were near.
Likewise me too, I was still little when I start make my first money but I cannot remember the actual age when I earned the my money, because here in Nigeria we started making money on time so to support yourself.

I earned my first money when I was 11 years old after helping my pops and his friends when they were organizing a party

Yeah sure, this is what I intend to do with my kids regardless whether I would be the richest man on the planet.
It is good to teach them these important life qualities.
This life lessons are good to be imparted in the subsequent generation.
Alot of important qualities are becoming extinct these days and it is very bad from a general perspective.

This life lessons are good to be imparted in the subsequent generation.
Alot of important qualities are becoming extinct these days and it is very bad from a general perspective.
Indeed this generation does not fancy the idea of working from a young age in other to learn how to earn money.
Most of the children are being patted with digital games.

Indeed this generation does not fancy the idea of working from a young age in other to learn how to earn money.
Most of the children are being patted with digital games.
It is very pathetic and a thing of the pity because they are robbed of the opportunity to learn how life operates and they might grow into thinking otherwise.

It is very pathetic and a thing of the pity because they are robbed of the opportunity to learn how life operates and they might grow into thinking otherwise.
Very pathetic indeed , the truth is not exposing the children to such real life struggle is not giving them the experience they would need in other to tackle challenges of life in the future.

I started a petty trading at the age of 9 years and then I was making some little profits, so I can call this an income as well. I started making a reasonable amount of money from business when I reached the age of 22.
That is a very good one,because one of the things that most parent do not really know and understand is that by introducing their children to financial intelligence at an early age will go a long way to help them be financially responsible.

I was 15 it was not so long time ago first I tried some webistes that offer to earn some extra then started investing at first I just lost money then I started to do some reaserch training etc

Not too long I started working online on bizdustry, and I'm already enjoying it here, I don't really know we can earn money online at the first place but here am I.

Thats a good way to start , i started making my own money at the age of ten when i started hawking for my parent , there was a little percentage schedule for me if i sell all my goods , so i started saving my earning with that

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds