Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

At what age did you earn your first money?

Getting to make money early in life is different from having the privilege of saving money because making money and not been able to save money is just as if you are not making sense,

Advertisement Placeholder
I started earning money in the age of 15 years.
I remember those high school days whereby I had to look for school fees money during weekends so that I could my parents raising the school fees.
We would go on the gardens to pick- up some cashew nuts and selling them to people.

I earned my first money with my hand work am self employed, I am software engineer so I started earning at the age of I think seventeen years old and my first payment was shocking like I thought the man isn't going to pay the exact amount I requested but he paid it in full

I started working for money when I was the age of 18 back then I was in high school and I make alot of money through side hustle even if my parent wasnt aware of that so I make money ,before I decide to start working online
the fact that you started making money at the age of 18 is a welcome development and by now you should have learnt a lot of things about finances and how to make money. I started making money around the age of 19 or so.

At age 18, it was nice then. I still remember how I posted my payment proof on WhatsApp celebration God's faithfulness. It's been a smooth ride since then .

I started earning money when I was young and at the end of the day I was able to save good amount of money and start a welding workshop on my own before my parent ask me to go to colledge so there is always a great need to save at youth age basically 18yrs

I earned my first money when I was 19, it was money for my industrial training but it was just once I was paid, I thank God for that, some people didn't even see their own.

Most African kid starts making money at the tender age because our patent cannot fend for all of us , so we have to go out there and make money to support the family one way or the other.
Yeah, people who are not privileged to come from rich homes always make money and tender age. This does not end with African kids but even with people from America or any other country.

Actually I started earning online when I was old enough that was when I was allowed to use the internet because there was a restrictions because alot of children learned so many negative moral on the internet.

My first earning happened to be in my 20s and that was one dollar from a site called forumcoin. It was then I believe that one could earn online with just skills and knowledge.

At the age of 18 I joined a motor garage, that was my life's first job, and the owner of the garage every week paid me very little amount, money does not matter to me, because I want to become a skilled mechanic,

At the age of 18 I joined a motor garage, that was my life's first job, and the owner of the garage every week paid me very little amount, money does not matter to me, because I want to become a skilled mechanic,
That's the ripe age of starting to work as a young man , at the age eighteen , you are free and liable to start working on your own and start living alone in your own apartment .

I was 15 years old when I was offered a home tutor job for a 5 years old kid. I was employed for 5 months than I gave up because my exams were near.
That was so fast. You must be intelligent to be employed as a tutor at 15 years. I worked as a tutor at the age of 18. One thing about tutor job is that you will rarely have time for yourself. You will only be thinking about kid and or students you want to teach.

Actually the first money I earned was not too long ago that's at my old age of now because in my house, children are not allowed to hold money of thete own so everything will be handed over to our parents.

Age 18 came with so many blessings that I am grateful for. I am somewhere now and I am very optimistic that I will go far. There are so many things to learn to improve my earnings .

Age 18 came with so many blessings that I am grateful for. I am somewhere now and I am very optimistic that I will go far. There are so many things to learn to improve my earnings .
Making money online came as a blessing to so many people most especially during the pandemic and up till now some people sees online earning as the best opportunity for them to make extra money.

The first time i ever earn from any job was when i finished high school at age 18.And it was a skilled vocational job i did and the pay was good for me to take care of myself and some sundry expenses at that time.

Making money online came as a blessing to so many people most especially during the pandemic and up till now some people sees online earning as the best opportunity for them to make extra money.
Making money online really came as a blessung for me during the pandemic and i get to know many money making opportunities online , thanks to people like you and some other friends .

I started up at a tender age while I was an apprentice in a mechanic shop.
I assist to do generator repairs and I earn a little bit of money to buy me some biscuits that time. I was 5yrs old .

I started up at a tender age while I was an apprentice in a mechanic shop.
I assist to do generator repairs and I earn a little bit of money to buy me some biscuits that time. I was 5yrs old .
That's very interesting, you most probably have parents that enabled you start at that young age right?
I had a similar story and it was because of my parents.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds