Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

At what age did you earn your first money?

I earn my first money on this very year. This year has been my best year,I've started to earn my first money online ,and this the first time I'm earning money.

Advertisement Placeholder
I earn my first money on this very year. This year has been my best year,I've started to earn my first money online ,and this the first time I'm earning money.

It is great to hear that. Many people would not believe it but I earned my first money in my mid 20s. it is too late now but I believe that it's still never too late to earn more.

It is great to hear that. Many people would not believe it but I earned my first money in my mid 20s. it is too late now but I believe that it's still never too late to earn more.
That's very true. I always love it to earn money online than to be wasting my time on unnecessary things. Many people prefer burning thier Time on social media.

I began petty trading when I was 16 years old, and I was able to make some little gains, so I may call this an income as well. When I was 20, I started generating a good amount of money from my business.

That's very true. I always love it to earn money online than to be wasting my time on unnecessary things. Many people prefer burning thier Time on social media.

I think it is far much better to make money online rather than getting involved with fruitless activities on social media. Unfortunately, there are many people in my country who do not even reckon that making money online is a big possibility. There are many skeptical people out there.

I think it is far much better to make money online rather than getting involved with fruitless activities on social media. Unfortunately, there are many people in my country who do not even reckon that making money online is a big possibility. There are many skeptical people out there.
That's very true. Many people in my country does not believe you can earn money online. Because most of them are eager to make money easily by defrauding.

Congratulation my friend , earning your first money means you have taken a bold step and you are ready to leave the wings and shadow of your parent in order to start fending for yourself.

Congratulation my friend , earning your first money means you have taken a bold step and you are ready to leave the wings and shadow of your parent in order to start fending for yourself.
That's it. It's of a true to start earning money online. This my first year of earning money online. All thanks to a friend that introduced me to this great forum.

At age of 26 I started earning from a mining site that pay us wages from the bags of lead being processed it really change my life

I earned my first income at the age of 19 years. I worked as a journalist's apprentice and he paid me every week. I did not earn good salary, however, I did make enough money so that I could refuse my parents' allowance. Apart from money, the work also helped me master my writing skills. One year later, I published my first book.

I made my first money at the age of 18, when I became an adult and had my first job, of course. until that age it can't be called online profit .. I did a little like that, I still bought a game on steam genre or things like that ..

I stared working online at the age of 25 years, but I did not receive my first payment until 10 years later. That's because I was not very serious with online work and I was also happy with my offline work.

I started making monery since i was little by selling fisht ,and that was When i became 15years, thats was offline business while I started earning online last year September.
I never have had an experienced with village life like selling fish or agricultural related jobs. Neither I had got a job in city because I am a student yet , and never tried for internships as well. I started earning only from the online websites like bizdustry and other forums and till now I have not changed my earning methods.

I earned my first income at the age of 19 when I worked at a POS shop, through the job I was able to learn more about business and I was able to interact well with customers

Well, it does not matter when you started. What actually matters is what you did and whether it helped in your career or not. Money is important but you also need to think about building a career
I think that is where priority has to come to play,because if we had gotten the type of knowledge and exposure the way we had now,the story would have been different,especally about investment,but i did'nt msuse mine.

I started earning money online early this year. I was determined to earn money online as my friends are also earning money online and it seems I got lucky with that this year

I earned my first income at the age of 19 when I worked at a POS shop, through the job I was able to learn more about business and I was able to interact well with customers
Nice one, how do they pay you? Is it based by the number of transactions made per day or is there a specific amount they pay you

I started earning money online early this year. I was determined to earn money online as my friends are also earning money online and it seems I got lucky with that this year
I also stated working online earlier this year. However, I started working on part time jobs after my high school. I started as a home tutor.

Personally I can't even remember then but I believe it is some few years ago when I had an Android phone, what I'm trying to say is that the first money I made for myself I made it online.

I also stated working online earlier this year. However, I started working on part time jobs after my high school. I started as a home tutor.
Well, I started earning money online bright from my secondary School days. I do buy both provisions and other items a ND resale them at a higher price. Lol, I miss those days

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds