Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

At what age did you earn your first money?

Wow...I earned my first money at the age of 17...where I worked as a sales attendant at julita echoes

Advertisement Placeholder
I earned my first money from a real job at 20 but before that I have earned from doing menial tasks here and there but those weren't amounts worth much.

I earned my first income when I started working as a sales personnel in an electronic shop when I was 17. I felt very happy then despite the low pay.

I do not think that age really matters when it comes to making money. There are many people in my city who have been earning money at a really early age but their conditions are not that good. What matters the most is the consistency. You must consistently earn good money.

I earned my first income at the age of 19 years. I worked as a journalist's apprentice and he paid me every week. I did not earn good salary, however, I did make enough money so that I could refuse my parents' allowance. Apart from money, the work also helped me master my writing skills. One year later, I published my first book.
I started out making money for myself when I was still a teenager because I had a poultry 🐔 farm back then. I was the richest kid among my peer groups then and it was such a good feeling.

I earned my first income at age 19. My parents never allowed me work till I was in the university. I grabbed that period of freedom and looked to earn something which I eventually did though it was small but satisfying

I earned my first income at the age of 19 years. I worked as a journalist's apprentice and he paid me every week. I did not earn good salary, however, I did make enough money so that I could refuse my parents' allowance. Apart from money, the work also helped me master my writing skills. One year later, I published my first book.
I started doing minimal jobs at the age of 13. So, by the time I had reached 20 years, I already have lots of jobs experiences because within 7 years, I have worked 3 different jobs and earned well.

I have always been a person who is gifted money but i earned my first money at the age of 17 during the corona virus lockdown. I earned it by doing surveys online.

I have always been a person who is gifted money but i earned my first money at the age of 17 during the corona virus lockdown. I earned it by doing surveys online.
I started working right from my youth that was when I was about 15 years old I do many thing for money but I get to know online work when I was up to 24 so I started knowing things about money long ago but I started earning online at 24

I earned my first money online just this year as I am still a kind of a newbie to online earning methods and sites but as for offline earnings, I think that was far back; some years ago although it was a side hustle

Most African kid starts making money at the tender age because our patent cannot fend for all of us , so we have to go out there and make money to support the family one way or the other.
I can relate. Most of us hawk different things on the street and traffic. I lost a friend in a accident when he was hawking in busy lagos traffic. I was just privileged my parent didn't send to hawk in the street but I sold ice water and purewater at home.

There are many people who do not earn money at all and they rely on others to support them. I have encountered a few people who are like this and it is never a good idea to live such kind of life. People should work hard and try to earn their own money and rely only on Allah.

I can't even remember the actual age but I believe this all started I was done with my high school, that Is when started looking for an opportunity to make money online, i I can't even recall how it all started and how I started making money online.

I do not think that age really matters when it comes to making money. There are many people in my city who have been earning money at a really early age but their conditions are not that good. What matters the most is the consistency. You must consistently earn good money.
Age like you said does not really matters in making money in some settings and societies , in my own community you have to start supporting your parents once you can walk and run.

Well, if you're meaning for both online and offline, that is, my entire life then I would say that I started earning money right from my secondary School days. I would buy some stuffs sold outside and sell it to my fellow students at a higher price.

Age like you said does not really matters in making money in some settings and societies , in my own community you have to start supporting your parents once you can walk and run.

Age does not matter but what kind of amount you are earning at what kind of age does matter. For example, I am a 30 year old person and I earn just $2 a day. This is VERY low for my age.

I was 15 years old when I was offered a home tutor job for a 5 years old kid. I was employed for 5 months than I gave up because my exams were near.
Some people get to start making money online and offline at a very young age. It's something that happened to my friend Mark as he started earning at the age of 17.

I can't remember the age when I earned my first money when I was working in one company, now I am looking for a way to make much money.

I think the first bit of money I made, was from doing yard work for local neighbors and businesses. I made maybe $200-$300 during the summer, and I made around that during the winter season shoveling yards. I would say I started when I was 12.

For me I can't even remember but I believe I started making money personally when I started working online and I can say that it was some few years ago, then I didn't have a better understanding of how to make money online and cryptocurrency.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds