Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

~ Ask the Reverie ~

It's hard between Black Ops 2 and Modern Warfare 3. I loved the guns in Black Ops 2 the most, and maybe even the maps the most too... But Modern Warfare has a few special maps to me as well as the memories playing it with my clan! Both are very important to me.
I want to tell you something. I've never played a Call of Duty game apart from it's mobile version. 😶 If I had to start playing one, which one would you recommend me?

I want to tell you something. I've never played a Call of Duty game apart from it's mobile version. 😶 If I had to start playing one, which one would you recommend me?
I'm amazed you've never played! Black Ops 4, The new modern warfare possibly. Whatever the newest games usually get the most support/bug fixes.

How many PC u used to own in your life then lol
I have one that was rebuilt multiple times in my life. New parts as needed type of pc as I was a kid. I lost my stuff all the time lol.

I owned a laptop. I have had 2 pc’s as an adult.

Specs of my current build:

AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
EVGA GeForce 3080 FTW3
Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD
MSI Coreliquid K360
6 Lian LI Uni Fan AL120
Trident Z Neo 128 GB DDR4-3600 RAM
ROG STRIX 1000W Power Supply
Lian LI 011 Evo Dynamic case

I'm amazed you've never played! Black Ops 4, The new modern warfare possibly. Whatever the newest games usually get the most support/bug fixes.
Sure! I'll then try the most latest COD! :D

Do you play any online multiplayer games? I would like to play with you some time then. 😊

Sure! I'll then try the most latest COD! :D

Do you play any online multiplayer games? I would like to play with you some time then. 😊
I had been playing Diablo, but meh on that recently. I'm thinking of playing Call of Duty: MW2 since @Liam has it as well. Also thinking of getting back onto Destiny 2! :)

I had been playing Diablo, but meh on that recently. I'm thinking of playing Call of Duty: MW2 since @Liam has it as well. Also thinking of getting back onto Destiny 2! :)
Oh okay! I'll see if I can buy one of them! :D

So how are you planning to spend this weekend!? :D

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest