Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

~ Ask the Reverie ~

YUP! and if you leave an empty toilet paper work you better run for cover as i peg them at you, or grab anything close by and peg it... it drives me crazy!

YUP! and if you leave an empty toilet paper work you better run for cover as i peg them at you, or grab anything close by and peg it... it drives me crazy!
Yeah agreed I can’t stand an empty one. Just put it in the trash. My cat plays with them though so sometimes they end up on the floor somewhere.

Why do you come to forums?
Honestly because I don't have many friends outside of forums with similar interests. I have friends - but I feel like I don't have people I can discuss my interests with really. Looking for those people.

what's your name :p
My name is Rachael. :)

How much do you miss Atrium?🥹
I MISS IT SO MUCH. I've even had dreams about the days from the forum and just posting. It was such a great experience. <3

I MISS IT SO MUCH. I've even had dreams about the days from the forum and just posting. It was such a great experience. <3
Indeed it was. <3 Do you have any plans of creating another forum? :)

I totally feel you. 😍
Admins Junkies is just love!!

What game are you playing these days?
:) It is the love! I love it here - it reminds me of Atrium - just more focus on the admin/webmastery/communities!

I play Diablo 4 a bit, Monopoly Go on my phone, and then been wanting to get back on Destiny/Call of Duty pretty bad lately.
What's the worst item you ever own?
Hmmmmmmmm...

A FURBY! They are evil.

Which is your favorite Call of Duty game among the ones you have played so far and why?

Which is your favorite Call of Duty game among the ones you have played so far and why?
It's hard between Black Ops 2 and Modern Warfare 3. I loved the guns in Black Ops 2 the most, and maybe even the maps the most too... But Modern Warfare has a few special maps to me as well as the memories playing it with my clan! Both are very important to me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Unread Posts

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations