Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

~ Ask the Reverie ~ (1 Viewer)

Oh okay! I'll see if I can buy one of them! :D

So how are you planning to spend this weekend!? :D
I believe Destiny 2 is free on consoles possibly - or it was, but that would be without the expansion packs and you could use that to see if you like the vibe.

I am planning on doing some lesson plans and what not today. Might go spend time with my bestfriend and his family. I think I will for sure actually. My husband is going bowling tonight with some friends. Posting around while I do my work though. :)

I believe Destiny 2 is free on consoles possibly - or it was, but that would be without the expansion packs and you could use that to see if you like the vibe.

I am planning on doing some lesson plans and what not today. Might go spend time with my bestfriend and his family. I think I will for sure actually. My husband is going bowling tonight with some friends. Posting around while I do my work though. :)
Oh is it there for PC also? Maybe I'll check it out.

Great!! Hope you have a great time! :)

I'll check it! :D

Are there any tourist spots at your place?
Very close to my place - not really. I live in a smaller suburb near Dallas. We have this wild Tigers/Lions place though that I always bring people to see if they are visiting from out of state. But within 30 minutes to an hour away there's lots of touristy places to go and visit!

Very close to my place - not really. I live in a smaller suburb near Dallas. We have this wild Tigers/Lions place though that I always bring people to see if they are visiting from out of state. But within 30 minutes to an hour away there's lots of touristy places to go and visit!
30 minute - 1 hour is nothing for me. I'm used to spending 1 hour in traffic just for a distance of 3 miles lol. (due to heavy traffic) xD
Are there any big malls at your place?

What was the first forum you ever joined?

(Apologies if this has already been asked - but, I can't find a "Search Thread" feature!)

30 minute - 1 hour is nothing for me. I'm used to spending 1 hour in traffic just for a distance of 3 miles lol. (due to heavy traffic) xD
Are there any big malls at your place?
I'm used to 30 minute - 1 hour travel lol. I only drive 7 minutes to get to work now though so I can't imagine a longer drive. We have an outdoor mall near me which is like shops and what not and the major stores as well all within this small walking distance. We have a huge one about 45 minutesish away that has an indoor skating rink, and another about that same distance that's huge, and has turtles in a pond! It's so cool at the winter time too.

Good at gaming online
Yeah I think so. :)

What was the first forum you ever joined?

(Apologies if this has already been asked - but, I can't find a "Search Thread" feature!)
You're all good! The first forum I joined was a Kingdom Hearts forum. It was called The Kingdom Key.

I'm used to 30 minute - 1 hour travel lol. I only drive 7 minutes to get to work now though so I can't imagine a longer drive. We have an outdoor mall near me which is like shops and what not and the major stores as well all within this small walking distance. We have a huge one about 45 minutesish away that has an indoor skating rink, and another about that same distance that's huge, and has turtles in a pond! It's so cool at the winter time too.
Sounds awesome!!
Do you remember on what you spent the most in a mall?

what's the fun part of your life in 2023
Taking a trip to West Virginia with my husband, joining a new subject area as a teacher. I love it! It's been an alright year. :)
Sounds awesome!!
Do you remember on what you spent the most in a mall?
Hm hundreds at most. Clothes sometimes can be about 200-300 xD
Your favorite Harry Potter movie character?
Movie wise I loved Hermione Grander or Professor McGonagall.

what's new in life as of today
I'm recovering well from COVID. I'm probably going to look at a house this week or so - decided today I'm super interested in it. Went to a choir concert today for my kids and had a blast.

Summer - shorts/T-Shirt. Winter/Fall - Leggings and a T-shirt :p I'm pretty easy going. I only wear nicer tops when I go to work.
Mine is always long sleeve T-Shirt + Jeans 😝 . If it's too cold, I layer it with a jacket 😅

At what age did you first earned money? What job were you doing?

Mine is always long sleeve T-Shirt + Jeans 😝 . If it's too cold, I layer it with a jacket 😅

At what age did you first earned money? What job were you doing?
Apparently as a kid I cleaned up a restaurant or something and I was given $5. But first real real job I was 17 years old when I officially started. I was hired when I was 16. I was a secretary for a school district for their career and tech department.

I hate long sleeve shirts. xD but it's simple but it is perfection!

Apparently as a kid I cleaned up a restaurant or something and I was given $5. But first real real job I was 17 years old when I officially started. I was hired when I was 16. I was a secretary for a school district for their career and tech department.

I hate long sleeve shirts. xD but it's simple but it is perfection!
Nice. I got my first job after graduation only. 😅 This is how it usually works here.

I wear long sleeve T-Shirts but the sleeves are always pulled up to the forearms 😅

Which was your first car? Do you still have it?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest