Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

~ Ask the Reverie ~

Nice. I got my first job after graduation only. 😅 This is how it usually works here.

I wear long sleeve T-Shirts but the sleeves are always pulled up to the forearms 😅

Which was your first car? Do you still have it?
Yeah most people here work their last year of high school in a part time job. Mine was actually from a school program. I then went to college and didn’t work til I graduated from college.

Ah that makes sense! I like that style on other people but I definitely can’t do it to myself lol.

My first was a 2009 ford focus I got it with just 100ish miles on it. Technically I had a mustang but I didn’t want it because it was too low to the ground for my liking. My grandma drives the ford focus now.

Last Holiday you been on
Not exactly a holiday but I did take a trip to West Virginia due to a funeral but we made it a fun trip as well.

My first was a 2009 ford focus I got it with just 100ish miles on it. Technically I had a mustang but I didn’t want it because it was too low to the ground for my liking. My grandma drives the ford focus now.
Nice! I am yet to buy my first car. :p
I don't know about your place, but in India cars are very expensive. And the prices are increasing so rapidly every year. :(
How much did it cost you? the Ford Focus.

Nice! I am yet to buy my first car. :p
I don't know about your place, but in India cars are very expensive. And the prices are increasing so rapidly every year. :(
How much did it cost you? the Ford Focus.
The Ford Focus was $16,000 I think. I googled and it said the sticker price was $17,775. My explorer was a lot more though.
apple or pears
Apples. I've never really tried pears D:

How old were you when you bought your first car? Were you the first owner?

How old were you when you bought your first car? Were you the first owner?
My grandma bought my first car for me when I was 17. And I was the first owner. I bought my next vehicle when I was 25 and I was the first owner of that one too.

Use a printer or got a printer at home?
When I had a room mate I had a printer, but nope, even prior to my room mate I hadn’t had one in a while.

I have always gotten grey! I like some shades of blues on cars though. I almost got a blue one last time but it didn’t feel right.
I love this color called Midnight Blue on cars. Makes the car look like the sky full of stars. 😍

What kind of car is your favorite?

what's the weather like near you
It's finally gotten cooler. Today's high is 70 degrees, but it will mostly be low 60's today. :D I'm excited.
I love this color called Midnight Blue on cars. Makes the car look like the sky full of stars. 😍

What kind of car is your favorite?
That is such a pretty color!

Honestly my Ford Explorer has been a favorite most of my life. It's not a traditional favorite, but I've loved it since I was 5 years old lol.

Indeed! I like big cars preferably. Small cars just feel so cramped, and I don't like being too close to the ground.
Yeah, they even make us feel more protected and are always the ones with highest safety ratings.

Will you always stick to Ford?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest