Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Meet The Staff (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
MeetTheTeam.png

Listed below is the description of the Staff Team here on AdminJunkies. You will also find a small bio about the staff member so you can get to know them quickly. Username colors is up to the Staff Member themselves, so sometimes these colors may not be accurate.

Administrative Team:
Administrative Panel are the highest ranking user on AdminJunkies. Among other tasks, they are responsible for board maintenance, staff management, community moderation and member relations. Have a problem with the board? Contact an Administrator over PM to try and resolve the issue.

Cedric, a dedicated webmaster and web development enthusiast, is your go-to source for an abundance of knowledge and hands-on experience. With a passion for staying on the cutting edge of the industry, his articles cover a vast spectrum of topics, from forum management and community building to SEO, website revenue, and user experience. Cedric's engaging writing style, combined with clear explanations, ensures that his content is accessible to both newcomers and experts in the web development field. Explore his latest posts to tap into the invaluable wealth of information he strives to provide.​
Hi, I am Debashis. I'm a professional aerospace engineer from India. In my free time, I like to listen to music and chill in AJ, watch movies or TV shows, play games or just scroll through YT shorts or Instagram Reels. I will try my best to make this forum the best place to come, sit-back and chill whenever you feel low. We are always here for you.​

Community Team:
Community Moderators are responsible for keeping a fair yet watchful eye over the community. The main responsibilities are handling public relations, managing contests, keeping the community clean and dealing with minor member problems.

@Cory (Manager)
Hello, my name is Cory. I've been using forums for nearly 2 decades. I started out using forums as a means to trade Yu-Gi-Oh cards, later on I found InisionFree and created a board on there and the more I grew accustomed to it, the more I liked to help people with their own message boards, which led to my coding journey. I currently run a board on Jcink specifically for Jcink resources and services. I've only been in the retail and food industy in terms of my jobs, I have no set career as a goal for the forseeable future at this time. I'd love to become a frontend web developer, but it's a tough job to learn everything required and to even get into.​
@Liam
I'm Liam (formerly Kuzco but that was yonks ago). I used to get around on ZetaBoards back before it was obliterated by TapaTalk. I worked on the Support Team for ZetaBoards/InvisionFree for sevenish years and was fairly active on Outline, Atrium and JUICED to name a few. I live in Australia and enjoy going to the gym, playing PS5 and drinking copious amounts of alcohol with friends (responsibly of course)!​

Service Team
Our Service Team Members are responsible for our Webmaster services, they keep an eye within the webmaster areas, but also provide services such as Advertising Junction and are able to provide feedback and reviews for your websites! They will also provide us with fresh content on a daily basis and make sure you have lots to talk about on Admin Junkies.
Greetings, I'm Ravenfreak! I'm currently 32 years old and have been using forums for 17 years as of 2023. I have used numerous different forum software, phpBB to lesser known ones such as FUD forum. I currently run two forums and a blog. My other hobbies include playing video games, and I enjoy spending time with my spouse. I also enjoy working on Sonic the Hedgehog rom hacks, and have been part of the Sonic hacking community for almost 15 years now.​
@Alex
My name is Alexander! I am 22, and live in the UK. I am the owner of Bizdustry and have a passion for helping other website owners reach their goals - so I thought I'd be putting my writing skills to good use while supporting the management team on Admin Junkies.​
Writer, Author, Content Creator, Digital Marketer, Online Entrepreneur​
I am a sales manager with an oxygen firm that deals on supplying oxygen cylinders to hospitals. In my free time, I write and interact with other users of different forums on webmasters, gaming, and other topics that interest me. Writing is one of my hobbies, and doing so on forums brings me joy.​
A nature and dog lover​
I've been a forum-junkie since I got on the internet back in the mid-late 90's, and then started my first forum in 2006, which has been very successful. I handed that one off a while ago and eventually started a new one in 2023. I also have many other websites, both personal and business, and host sites for others on my server. I am well acquainted with Invision Community in particular, as well as Wordpress and Divi.​
My name is Kenny, a mid twenties young man with a passion for writing, most especially forum activities. I have been active on forums for 5 years now and currently working as a moderator on Admin Junkies.​
I work as a teacher offline. So when I’m not teaching, I’m writing.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor