Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

~ Ask the Reverie ~

Our memories can fade and make us remember things differently. I blame getting older. 😂 I remember that forum though, shame it’s no longer around. Shame we don’t have graphic design forums anymore. At least not like we used to. There were some real gems back in the day.

What was the most memorable moment in your forum history?
Haha indeed! It was an amazing forum. I brought a lot of people there! I forgot the forum where I met a lot of people on. It was called Jewel forums or something? It’s where I got close to Sean, chronos, and when I met several there. @Bluezone777 was there I think! I miss graphics forums but these days most use canva and not photoshop or anything. I miss gforce and stuff too.

Most memorable moment was possibly the days of posting on forums on opening days with Ankelien and talking with her all day! I miss them a lot. Besides that the opening of Atrium was so memorable! <3

I believe the name of the forum you are thinking of is Gemz Shining Forums or otherwise known as GSF. If this is the forum you are thinking of then yes I was there and was one of their admins at one point.

I believe the name of the forum you are thinking of is Gemz Shining Forums or otherwise known as GSF. If this is the forum you are thinking of then yes I was there and was one of their admins at one point.
YES! Lol... Jewel.... Gemz... So close... xD Thank you! I remember being on the staff team there at one point as well!

Haha indeed! It was an amazing forum. I brought a lot of people there! I forgot the forum where I met a lot of people on. It was called Jewel forums or something? It’s where I got close to Sean, chronos, and when I met several there. @Bluezone777 was there I think! I miss graphics forums but these days most use canva and not photoshop or anything. I miss gforce and stuff too.

Most memorable moment was possibly the days of posting on forums on opening days with Ankelien and talking with her all day! I miss them a lot. Besides that the opening of Atrium was so memorable! <3
Ooh Ankelien. I got her into forums and she got hooked instantly lol. Haven’t heard her in years even though she doesn’t live that far from me.

Ooh Ankelien. I got her into forums and she got hooked instantly lol. Haven’t heard her in years even though she doesn’t live that far from me.
I miss her a lot. I haven’t reached out to her in quite a while though! It seems she stays pretty busy! I have loved looking at the photos she has been taking!

I miss her a lot. I haven’t reached out to her in quite a while though! It seems she stays pretty busy! I have loved looking at the photos she has been taking!
I don’t even have her on facebook anymore so don’t know what she is upto nowadays.

What was your favorite year of forums?
There's like 2.... 2005 - right before Zetaboards I believe. Where I was joining many many forums daily! Talking to different people in the community... Then 2008 - It was an amazing year where I was staff at one - some of the best graphic forums were a thing and I just enjoyed the energy of the community!

What makes you decide it's time to leave a forum?
I haven't really quit many forums before - I've disappeared on accident quite a bit though because of life. The only time I decide it's time to leave a forum is when I don't feel like I matter in the community - as well as I don't agree with the message of a forum anymore.

What aspects of elementary school do you wish you could take with you into adulthood?
The ease of apologizing and making up. The ability to make new friends each day. I also wish I could bring the chicken sandwich to today, because I'm seeking that sandwich every time lol.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest