Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

~ Ask the Reverie ~

I had the Call of Duty app on my iPhone for the longest time, but I deleted it due to never playing it much and because it took up so much storage. I much prefer playing Call of Duty on my gaming PC anyway.

What's your current favorite PC game?

I had the Call of Duty app on my iPhone for the longest time, but I deleted it due to never playing it much and because it took up so much storage. I much prefer playing Call of Duty on my gaming PC anyway.

What's your current favorite PC game?
Understandable. I didn’t redownload the app when I got my new phone like a year ago 🤣

I currently love Destiny 2 but also addicted to RuneScape.

What level are you on COD? MW 2019 was better than MW2 - just saying. I enjoyed Vanguard too.

What level are you on COD? MW 2019 was better than MW2 - just saying. I enjoyed Vanguard too.
Shoot. I don’t even know. I would have to check tomorrow and get back with you. I feel like only around lvl 60s. 2019 was good and I kinda liked vanguard but I got bored of it.
Will Atrium ever make a comeback?
I would love for that community to return that’s for sure. We will have to see. :)

Shoot. I don’t even know. I would have to check tomorrow and get back with you. I feel like only around lvl 60s. 2019 was good and I kinda liked vanguard but I got bored of it.

I would love for that community to return that’s for sure. We will have to see. :)
200.gif

What’s your thoughts on HL? Still need to find some time to continue my story.
I really like it! I need to give it more time but I was addicted! Seems like a good story line and I love how they are so many different ways things can play out!

What forum was that on? I don't think I've ever made it past 20,000.
It was called Anizone. :) It was on Invisionfree prior to the Zetaboards era and I believe moved to IPB. It had graphics/resources on it as well as being about animation. I became community manager. On the WayBackMachine I found that it seemed to have turned more into graphics in general. [Competitions, Battles&Tournaments, Tutorials, code snippets and resources] and then even had an area for writing and etc as well.

It was really the forum that I made so many friends on and got people to join. It was one of my favorite forums! On one of the Wayback snapshots it saw me at 23,526 posts. I was certain I had more. So maybe my max was more like 24-25k.. hmm.

It was called Anizone. :) It was on Invisionfree prior to the Zetaboards era and I believe moved to IPB. It had graphics/resources on it as well as being about animation. I became community manager. On the WayBackMachine I found that it seemed to have turned more into graphics in general. [Competitions, Battles&Tournaments, Tutorials, code snippets and resources] and then even had an area for writing and etc as well.

It was really the forum that I made so many friends on and got people to join. It was one of my favorite forums! On one of the Wayback snapshots it saw me at 23,526 posts. I was certain I had more. So maybe my max was more like 24-25k.. hmm.
Our memories can fade and make us remember things differently. I blame getting older. 😂 I remember that forum though, shame it’s no longer around. Shame we don’t have graphic design forums anymore. At least not like we used to. There were some real gems back in the day.

What was the most memorable moment in your forum history?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor