Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

~ Ask the Reverie ~

Last movie you watched?

What shows do you like?
Recently I haven't watched as many movies as I one have. The quick and the dead, which was a western... Black adam, the dragon ball z movie. I definitely don't watch them as much anymore!

TV Shows - I really liked Night Agent on Netflix, Shadow and Bone, Outlander... Others I used to watch were NCIS, Bones, Criminal Minds, Law and Order, Prodigal Son, Walking Dead... I want to watch the HBO show Last of Us though!

I think I've seen you mention you have a husband, so what are your favorite activities to do together?
I do! :) We often play video games together! Runescape is our US game, and most recently it's been Monopoly lol.

Do you have Monopoly on any of your devices? I downloaded it on my iPhone once and then deleted it because I never played it.

Do you have Monopoly on any of your devices? I downloaded it on my iPhone once and then deleted it because I never played it.
We have been playing it on the PlayStation but I also have it on the switch. I never had it on any other device. :eek: yeah I can’t see myself playing it on the phone but I do like it digitally.

We have been playing it on the PlayStation but I also have it on the switch. I never had it on any other device. :eek: yeah I can’t see myself playing it on the phone but I do like it digitally.
Is it better than the physical game?

Half the fun of the physical game, especially with family, is slipping the odd $100 note to others just to see what happens. That and the fact that you get to have house rules.

Though I imagine the electronic versions handle the game properly - it continues to amuse me how few people actually play the game by the rules properly, especially with the auction rule.

Is it better than the physical game?
For sure. Especially when we play with kids, because then we don't have to deal with the kids taking too long. Now sometimes that's okay because it's teaching money and etc, but dear goodness it made games take 6 hours lol. Now games are about 2 hours long. On digital Monopoly there are several different rules to choose from such as Snake eyes, Land on Free Parking Space, Speed Die. There's even a way that you have to auction everything that is landed on. It adds variation to the game.

Half the fun of the physical game, especially with family, is slipping the odd $100 note to others just to see what happens. That and the fact that you get to have house rules.

Though I imagine the electronic versions handle the game properly - it continues to amuse me how few people actually play the game by the rules properly, especially with the auction rule.
The above response is also to you lol.

Good, that's *actually* in the rules.
Yeah! I think the online system was well thought out. You can always choose to buy or auction in every mode, but the mode where you HAVE to auction everything got annoying lol.

But those are the rules - and the point is to get the properties all sold ASAP so the game doesn't take *hours* ;)

Heh, yup, but them's the breaks.

What's your favourite board game?
My husband already does some crazy ones on the digital version. For a blue that is 100, he made it go up to 900 lol.

My favorite board game is probably monopoly as well. I used to like trouble quite a bit too. There is this other game that's in the board game area called QWIXX. It is a dice game, I really like it!

I saw you said you played Call of Duty in another thread. Do you play the campaigns, if so, how many have you beaten?
I don’t typically play the campaigns but I have played a few. I believe I beat the one for ghosts and that may be it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest