Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner what are your top three priorities?

My top three priorities as a business man is first to make profit, second to manage risk well and to always improve my business

Advertisement Placeholder
I'll start with getting the highest quality product depending on who my markets would be, satisfying the customers would follow and then making profit

My priorities as a business owner is to first seek means tone sure that I keep making profits from that business. Ensure good customer retention levels for that business. And ensure staffs treat customers with good courtesy always

My top three priorities as a business man is quite tasking but with sound planning and dedication it is achievable,first is maintaining my current income flow,work towards expansion and managing expansion

My top three priorities as a business owner are;
The satisfaction of my customers.
The quality of my products meeting standard. And my profit making.

As a business owner, asking people with established businesses now. What are the 3 things you hold highly in your business.

I believe that when it comes to any kind of business, the most important thing is that necessary for the business survival is the customers, profit making and the staff. With this 3 variables, any business will surely make it.

My top 3 aims as a business owner would be profit first, closely followed by customer satisfaction and then expansion.

When going into a business profit should not be the main area of concentration because without good customer satisfaction and production of high-quality products and services then it is impossible for you to make profit. people are really interested in high-quality products and goods and that is what you have to offered on to them.

As a business owner, asking people with established businesses now. What are the 3 things you hold highly in your business.

The very and only reason why I set up my business is for profit making and it's always going to be my number one priority as long as the business is concerned.

As a business owner you must be ready to take the profit and loss credit, be ready to satisfy giving your consumers the best services and lastly have a savings very important

First thing is the sales of quality products at affordable costs - this gives my business great reputation and customer retention.
Second is effective sales/marketing strategy - I run Facebook sponsored ads and make sure to target the right audience to enable me make sales and profits which is the reason why the business has been established.
Lastly is effective customer services - I make sure that my customers are satisfied by effectively attending to their orders, inquiries and issues irrespective of how small the business is.

As a business owner, i hold highly my marketing strategy, that is what keeps the money coming amidst many competitors.
Also, i value my customers a lot, they are the one who create the network for my business most of the time,
so meeting their demands is always a priority to me.
Thirdly, its my business reputation.

My top three priorities in business is to generate more sales, win more customers and make more passive income. I will ensure that my customers are well satisfied with the product I am offering them.

1. I don't joke with time as they said punctuality is the soul of a business and an habit of doing things.
2. I make sure I set my goals and do a proper follow-up on them weekly.
3. I pay myself salary from my earnings monthly.

Well as a business owner my first priority is to make profit then to treat my staffs or employees well and to give my customers the best service by getting to know them and interacting with them,also advertisement

Well, my first priority in doing business is actually the reason for starting up such business which is actually making money/profits, the to get there in need to fight off competitors which becomes my second priority and I need to retain my customers to make them permanent which leads to the third priority which is maintaining good customer service and the quality of products I offer

The 3 basic things that is needed in any business,is desire to succeed in the business and make profit, making profit is first thing.

Inasmuch as profit is very important in a business but that should not be my main consideration , my top priority is delivering of good quality products, proper advertisement and profit. They are very important.

My top three priorities as a business owner are;
The satisfaction of my customers.
The quality of my products meeting standard. And my profit making.
As a business owner, my top three priorities would be:
1) making good profit
2) Customer satisfaction
3) product development

Your first goal as a business owner is to make money. You're also in charge of your employees' well-being and the expansion of your company after a specific amount of time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds