Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner what are your top three priorities?

Advertisement Placeholder
As a business owner, your top three priorities should be profits, consistency and expansion.
Though these are good priorities but what about customer satisfaction? Don't you think customer satisfaction is also important?

My sole aim is to make profit, but I will also make meeting with the requirements of my customers another major priority
To be very honest with you that's exactly the first priority for me in any kind of business transactions that I'm getting into because once no money is included, I'm out immediately.

I think as a business owner your main priority should be making gains and profit from the business and setting out viable plans and objectives , because they could contribute more to the development of the business in different ways and modes

I think as a business owner your main priority should be making gains and profit from the business and setting out viable plans and objectives , because they could contribute more to the development of the business in different ways and modes
Yes, I believe profit-making is the number one priority for majority of businesses. Consumer satisfaction is also another top priority for most entrepreneurs.

Customer satisfaction will be my top priority in business. This is the certain way to ensure continuous business with the customer once they are satisfied. The next thing is ability to maintain positive cash flow in the business in order to avoid going bankruptcy.

The first major priority for my business is making money and providing my services to my customers whenever they need it. My customers being satisfied is another great tips to consider.

Most of us here says that the sole aim of their business is to make profits that's true but for you to get that profits you must first know how to hat and control a business.

As a business owner, asking people with established businesses now. What are the 3 things you hold highly in your business.

The priority of any business owner is to make a profit from it. That's what everyone is looking for, that's why you open a business, to make a profit and live a beautiful life without going to work every day.

Most of us here says that the sole aim of their business is to make profits that's true but for you to get that profits you must first know how to hat and control a business.
You have a point there, so let's say you own a business, what would you focus on more, how to control the business or ways to make profit?

With me the following three things are the ones Hold highly in business:

1. Trust the people you're working with and be trusted to them.
2. I also hold highly the benchmarking part since one will be having competitors. See what other businesses are doing and how they do it. Then you can improve in your shortcomings.
3. Always have in your mind the spirit of acceptance because there are times when you will experience loss or have one employee who will not meet your expectations.

Customer satisfaction will be my top priority in business. This is the certain way to ensure continuous business with the customer once they are satisfied. The next thing is ability to maintain positive cash flow in the business in order to avoid going bankruptcy.
It's a little surprising that unlike other entrepreneurs, you choosed customer satisfaction ahead of profit-making. I would like to know why?

You have a point there, so let's say you own a business, what would you focus on more, how to control the business or ways to make profit?
When you know how to control your business you definitely gain profits but if you can make profits you might not know to handle a business. Am I wrong?

When you know how to control your business you definitely gain profits but if you can make profits you might not know to handle a business. Am I wrong?
I think I understand what you are trying to say though, once you understand the basics of how the business works, it would be alot easier for you to grow the business and gain experience and of cause make profit.

Though these are good priorities but what about customer satisfaction? Don't you think customer satisfaction is also important?
It is, customers satisfaction is very important your customers are your pride the Reason why I don't mention it is because is a necessity.

Customer satisfaction will be at the top on the list of my priorities for the business. The next thing will be the welfare of my workers because without them the business will not be able to run effectively. The third one is ability to maintain positive cash flow for the business.

It is, customers satisfaction is very important your customers are your pride the Reason why I don't mention it is because is a necessity.
Well said, but it's a pity most business owners today do not care about customer satisfaction, all they care about is the profit they can make. I think more awareness should be made on the importance of customers satisfaction, what do you think?

As a business owner my priority is to set my business to acquire optimum level. I will make sure that I employed intelligent people. And also prepared to make a target demand from customers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds