Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner what are your top three priorities?

This will require a lot of money. Obviously it is not every business that this can be done, in most cases you have to consider the business. To know if it's worth the stress of going through this.
Of course not every business can afford that but no matter how small your business is you must try as much as possible to make your clients feel comfortable. You just have to try your best because it can help your business in so many ways.

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course not every business can afford that but no matter how small your business is you must try as much as possible to make your clients feel comfortable. You just have to try your best because it can help your business in so many ways.
Well that is natural , customer satisfaction bring success and we shouldn't expect our business to progress when we are not ready to satisfy our clients . Even with this you will still meet some customers that can never be satisfied.

Well that is natural , customer satisfaction bring success and we shouldn't expect our business to progress when we are not ready to satisfy our clients . Even with this you will still meet some customers that can never be satisfied.
customers are the backbone of your business and therefore you must try as much as possible to satisfy them. If you're not satisfying your customers then you should be ready to run out of business.

customers are the backbone of your business and therefore you must try as much as possible to satisfy them. If you're not satisfying your customers then you should be ready to run out of business.
Generally not all customers will be satisfied. No matter how good you try to be a lot of them will still wants to see something bad against you and some will still said that you are not doing enough . The most important thing is just to try your best.

Generally not all customers will be satisfied. No matter how good you try to be a lot of them will still wants to see something bad against you and some will still said that you are not doing enough . The most important thing is just to try your best.
Yes, trying your best is what you need to do. Not everyone customer will actually appreciate what you are doing but it is important to try your best. You need to put in the best practices.

Yes, trying your best is what you need to do. Not everyone customer will actually appreciate what you are doing but it is important to try your best. You need to put in the best practices.
As a business owner, my top three priorities are profit making, customer satisfaction and creation of employment in that particular order. Other motives might be there but those are the major three.

As a business owner, my top three priorities are profit making, customer satisfaction and creation of employment in that particular order. Other motives might be there but those are the major three.
Good priorities you've got. the major reason why people venture into a business is to make profit. It is actually the primary reason of any business venture. Creating employment is also very good.

Well that is the best thing to do , because I have come to understand that no matter how you may try in this world , There is no how you can get hundred percent from everyone . There are some people who are very much interested to give you 0% no matter what you do.

Well that is the best thing to do , because I have come to understand that no matter how you may try in this world , There is no how you can get hundred percent from everyone . There are some people who are very much interested to give you 0% no matter what you do.
Definitely, you just have to try your best and leave the rest because no matter what you do who you are not please people. This is why when you go to review websites you will see both negative and positive comments.

Definitely, you just have to try your best and leave the rest because no matter what you do who you are not please people. This is why when you go to review websites you will see both negative and positive comments.
Lolz, that is exactly the truth and from all indication if you can satisfy at least 85 per-cent of people , that should be okay , the other little percentage will still find one thing or the other to use against you.

Lolz, that is exactly the truth and from all indication if you can satisfy at least 85 per-cent of people , that should be okay , the other little percentage will still find one thing or the other to use against you.
Probably, the most important thing is for you to satisfy the majority of the people that are using your services or your customers. No matter what you do there is no way you can satisfy everyone.

Profit is the obvious one that is at the top. If you don't make good profits, you can't hire more people or expand.

Second to profits are reliable team leaders/managers/staff. If you have to constantly hire new people, you fall behind.

Lastly, service and quality. You won't go anywhere with bad service and poor quality services/products.

Probably, the most important thing is for you to satisfy the majority of the people that are using your services or your customers. No matter what you do there is no way you can satisfy everyone.
Yes , that is the most important thing I will try to do when establishing a business. Even if I have to make little profit and satisfy my customer , that will be better at least my business will grow as time goes on.

Good priorities you've got. the major reason why people venture into a business is to make profit. It is actually the primary reason of any business venture. Creating employment is also very good.
Creating employment opportunities too is a very good thing. I wish I had enough resources, I wouldn't hesitate to establish industries and firms that will engage a lot of unemployed youths around.

Yes , that is the most important thing I will try to do when establishing a business. Even if I have to make little profit and satisfy my customer , that will be better at least my business will grow as time goes on.
customer satisfaction is very important and necessary for your business to last for a long period of time. You need to understand that the more people patronize you, the more profit you make.

The three major reasons behind every business are; 1. To make profits,
2. staff welfarism and
3. Customers satisfaction.
That is actually a good one,because every business after identifying he needs of the potential customers and delibrate feeort made to fill in that gap by way of capacity,the next step is to think of ways to satisfy your customers.

Those things I most uphold unto to them in business is to maintain the vision and mission that's the goals of the business, capital investment and management, personel management and customers care.

Those things I most uphold unto to them in business is to maintain the vision and mission that's the goals of the business, capital investment and management, personel management and customers care.
These are very good principles. I'm just surprised that making profits isn't one of the goals that you have. Most entrepreneurs are motivated by the desire to make profits from their business.

Customer satisfaction is one of the top priorities when it comes to running a business. If you are able to satisfy your customers well there is high tendency that they would come back to patronize you again.

Well, making money is not the only top priority a business owner should have. A business owner should also focus on making a great business environment so that the employees could feel much safer.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds