Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner what are your top three priorities?

in the priority i need to keep good relation with all my members. i need to keep good my quality product. and i need to keep cash payment system. it will make me to keep my bussines still running

Advertisement Placeholder
Cash flow management and sales are your top priorities. If you don't master them, your business may eventually be in trouble and not around in the long run to provide a living for you and your family.

As a business owner my number one priority is to make sure i meet the target of my customers not profit because if the need are meet profit come, then secondly their welfare and the warfare of my staffs then profit last.

Seriously, when it comes to my business, the most important thing is that I make profits on daily basis because it's exactly what the business is set up to do by all means.

The first priority of any business man should be customers satisfaction because when customers are satisfied with your goods and services, you will definitely succeed.

Quality product remains one of the top priority. if the product is of high quality lot of customers will come to your doorstep to buy from you. The next thing is marketing. Strong marketing will generate consistent sales and bring in more profit.

Quality product remains one of the top priority. if the product is of high quality lot of customers will come to your doorstep to buy from you. The next thing is marketing. Strong marketing will generate consistent sales and bring in more profit.

Seriously, I have seen a lot of people who messed up their new business with the stupid act of watering down on their business products and services quality.

Seriously, I have seen a lot of people who messed up their new business with the stupid act of watering down on their business products and services quality.
And they usually regret on this when no one is patronizing your business as a result of low quality products they are offering the market. the belief that one's the packaging is appealing people will continue to buy the product without checking the quality which is even not because most of the time.

And they usually regret on this when no one is patronizing your business as a result of low quality products they are offering the market. the belief that one's the packaging is appealing people will continue to buy the product without checking the quality which is even not because most of the time.

Seriously, when you want to keep your own business functional for a very long time, it's very important that you have a good quality that you are known of to be the best at.

As a business owner, asking people with established businesses now. What are the 3 things you hold highly in your business.
The first is my customers, the second are my staffs, and the last is my profit from a business. This is the order I have it.

My top three priority includes my ability to have a sustainable business , meet up with my business Financial demand and then be able to make profit from the business at the end of the month.

The first is my customers, the second are my staffs, and the last is my profit from a business.......

I actually like how you put your customers first because you know since the happiness of your customer data means you are making money from them which in the end serves your purpose of starting the business.

My top priorities in business is, getting the right products to sell to the people. I also need to prioritize the qualities I want in my employees. My other priorities is getting the best market to sell my products.

My three top priority as a business owner is to make profit,to keep my customers satisfied and my employees happy

My three top priority as a business owner is to make profit,to keep my customers satisfied and my employees happy
When the business earns a good profit and you share it to your employees that is a good influence that you will earn. The employees will work better to keep the customers satisfied.

My top three priorities are: build a good product, market the product, and then give benefits to the employees. The first thing that you need to succeed is the product.

I think my sole aim as a business man is to make turns of profits and on how to improve on my product or commodity to meet the needs of the public

I think my sole aim as a business man is to make turns of profits and on how to improve on my product or commodity to meet the needs of the public
Sometimes business should not consider
profit as their top main priority because the profit will not come automatically when there is no satisfaction of customers, you first satisfy customers.

I am not business owner, however, I am a student of business. As a student of business, my top three suggestions are: always work on novel idea, always start small, market aggressively.

My top three priorities are how to get and also gain more clients for my business. How to ensure that my clients always havebthe maximums satisfaction transacting with my business. And how to ensure a continuous profit for my business

The three optimal things I hold dearly in my business is delivery of quality service, loyalty from employees and customers, and finally, profit. I invest dearly on my business to be able to get or deliver those three.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds