Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner what are your top three priorities?

Making
As a business owner, asking people with established businesses now. What are the 3 things you hold highly in your business.
profit tops the list, and then the interest of my customers follows close suit. But one of my priorities is also my workers how to keep them motivated
[automerge]1630992245[/automerge]
Making profit, improving products to benefit customers heart desires. My workers working conditions and motivations and also their payment. Another important factor is constant awareness

Advertisement Placeholder
As a business owner, asking people with established businesses now. What are the 3 things you hold highly in your business.
My top priority in business is profit, capital. But you mmust have communication skills and the person must have good experience, advice,better service and value.

My three major priority as a business owner is to make profit from my business, have a good customer relationship in my business and have strong marketing skills

As a business owner, my top priorities in business is researching about the viability of the business. Planning of the daily business activities and customer relations.

As a business owner knowing to well that I need to succeed in business I need to define my goals.
1. Passion
2. Energy
3. Time
4. Money.
This few must be considered.

The three major reasons behind every business are; 1. To make profits,
2. staff welfarism and
3. Customers satisfaction.
You have said the main point. There are some business that are only concerned about making profit and the customer's welfare but they forgot about the workers working for the success of the business

As a business owner and an entrepreneur, I strive to make sure my customers and clients get value for their products they buy from me by ensuring I give them quality always. Profit making too is one

Well to me my top priority is to make profit, that's generate alot of income for the business and I, expand the productivity of the business and be able to employ a good number of people to work and benefits from it.

My first priority is to have my business rooted to the ground and on the lips of everyone. The second is to make profit and the next is to portray efficiency.

As a business man my three priorities are for my business first to stay afloat for a long time,being creative and innovative to maintain old and bring new customers,and thirdly it's is to make the right decision concerning ploughing back profits

My sole aim is to make profit, but I will also make meeting with the requirements of my customers another major priority

Seriously, I don't really see any of the main reason why any business is set up that is not profit making which is why I believe it's something that is core to the existence of any business.

As a business guru my top priorities are: Make profits, render good products and services, connects to people all around.

My top three priorities are:
1) to make good profit
2) welfare of my workers
3) customer satisfaction

As a business owner my first is to make my product well known to my customers and make them comfortable with my product
My second priority is to retain my standard of my product
And my third priority is to make sure my profit keep increasing.

My number one priority as a business owner is to raise fund for my business. The next thing is how I'm going to acquire customer fast and retain them for a long period of time.

As a business owner, my top priorities as far as I'm concerned will be the satisfaction of my customers, the best of output of my staffs and the making of profits in my business

Creating a conducive working environment for my worker is part of my priorities. This will ensure high productivity in the workplace. it is the duty of every business owner to find a way to motivate their workers to increase the output.

My top three priority in my business is the satisfaction of customer, secondly is profit making and lastly is the well fare and well being of my staff

My sole aim first is having loyal customers that think of me first when they need services I render and that includes turning first time customers to repeat customers.
The next thing is delivering quality services that would speak well of me too as that has the ability to generate referrals and that's more income.
I'll focus lastly on promotion - making my business known everywhere

As a business owner, asking people with established businesses now. What are the 3 things you hold highly in your business
The three things I hold highly in my business are: product development, staff welfare and customer satisfaction.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds