Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner what are your top three priorities?

The three major reasons behind every business are; 1. To make profits,
2. staff welfarism and
3. Customers satisfaction.
Well said. Everyone knows the sole aimed of starting a business is to make profit. Staff welfare should come first before customers satisfaction because, it is the same staffs that will provide the customers the utmost satisfaction.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well said, but it's a pity most business owners today do not care about customer satisfaction, all they care about is the profit they can make. I think more awareness should be made on the importance of customers satisfaction, what do you think?
Is a deep pity for most business owner for not providing a good customers service. I have came across a shop in my area that provides a very poor I service that shop end up folding up.

Is a deep pity for most business owner for not providing a good customers service. I have came across a shop in my area that provides a very poor I service that shop end up folding up.
I have also come across many like this as well. Customers like to be treated well and once they are not getting that from you, they would look for some place else.

I have also come across many like this as well. Customers like to be treated well and once they are not getting that from you, they would look for some place else.
That's it. Not providing a good customers service will leads to folding up of the business gradually. Sometimes I wander someone will start a business with the aim of getting profits but he or she don't want to provide a good customer service.

Making profits first is and will always be the first priority of a business owner. Secondly rendering good service to consumers and lastly taking my business to a global standard.

I am not a business owner but I can call the jobs I offer as a business. The priority is to satisfy my clients. When I do, I will be on my way to making more profits. Then, I can extend my niche to other areas and gain more popularity

That's it. Not providing a good customers service will leads to folding up of the business gradually. Sometimes I wander someone will start a business with the aim of getting profits but he or she don't want to provide a good customer service.
This is a good question, one that needs an answer, I myself still do not understand. Even local business owners out there today, most of them are just angry, being rude to customers.

The three things I hold in high esteem while doing business is how to please my customers, how to advertise my business to wide range of audience and how to meet Target
Nice one but one important thing was expecting to see was self development. I believe it should make the top 3 cut. Don't you agree with me, or do you feel it shouldn't be?

In my book the employees are 2nd in my list of priorities and third in the list is my welfare. The first in the list is the welfare of the business that it should be earning a profit no matter how small. Every business owner has the profit in mind and I am not a hypocrite to say that it is wrong.

My top priorities are: Customer satisfaction from our product and services. Maintain cashflow. Expand business, welfarism of my employees is also a priorities

As a business owner your number one goal is to make profit. You are also responsible for the welfare of your staff and expand your business after a certain period of time.

As a business owner your number one goal is to make profit. You are also responsible for the welfare of your staff and expand your business after a certain period of time.
So people should only be so concerned to start up a business for the main purpose of making profit ? and not caring about the services they are offering to the people ? how will you even be able to make profit when you are offering bad quality service to people around you ?

I don't own a business but if i were to own one, my three top priorities would be:
1- Making Profits
2- Satisfying customers and
3- Growth of business.

As a business owner, one of my first three priority is to make progress in my daily business , secondly is to satisfy my customer by giving them the best and the last one is having a good relationship with them.

The three things I hold in high esteem while doing business is how to please my customers, how to advertise my business to wide range of audience and how to meet Target
As a business plan on making money is my first priority because it is the reason why I started my business then taking care of my workers and also taking care of my customers.

The main things that must be had, is a good administrator, capital to invest, the desire to improve and trust in me.
Once your business is already up and running, the most important thing to the business is to get more sales and make money because that's the only way forward for the business.

When one want to set goals and priority in business,it has to be based on the locality and zone the business is operating from.For some it could be ingenuity and innovation to outsmart what is already on ground,it could also be a good and friendly customer care, and then giving customers value for their money.

If I am establishing a business , one of the most important priority will be for me to create an atmosphere that all clients will be comfortable to deal with me in any area of my concentration. I will also provide 24-hour support system if needed.

If I am establishing a business , one of the most important priority will be for me to create an atmosphere that all clients will be comfortable to deal with me in any area of my concentration. I will also provide 24-hour support system if needed.
comfort of your client is probably a very good thing you need to consider because most of them will determine if your business will be successful or not. When you provide a conducive environment for your customers and employees you will probably become successful.

comfort of your client is probably a very good thing you need to consider because most of them will determine if your business will be successful or not. When you provide a conducive environment for your customers and employees you will probably become successful.
This will require a lot of money. Obviously it is not every business that this can be done, in most cases you have to consider the business. To know if it's worth the stress of going through this.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds