Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you resign if your salary was slashed 50%?

I'm not going to resign if I'm doing the work voluntarily. If it happens I am on the website to earn more money and the salary is cut by 50% and I'm going to leave.

Advertisement Placeholder
Company do this in order to chase off their employee indirectly. I think what they are saying is they don't actually need the service of your friend again and as much they want to chase him off with salary cut
This is the actions some companies takes in order to chase away their workers just because they don't want to sack them directly, So its better to leave when such thing happens.

Yeah, I know... That is why I don't really chase high target for my weekly withdrawal I know that I might be having some free time soon but at least I'm sure of about$3-5 weekly which is something compared to when I didn't squeeze out time.
That is capable of giving you afternoon snacks and some transport throughout the whole week, at least it's something and , you should also try to invest some of the money you make online on something maybe crypto.

That is capable of giving you afternoon snacks and some transport throughout the whole week, at least it's something and , you should also try to invest some of the money you make online on something maybe crypto.
That is exactly what I am trying to do, now that I noticed that the bull run is here I would have to cut my expenses so I can have some savings in my wallet.

That is exactly what I am trying to do, now that I noticed that the bull run is here I would have to cut my expenses so I can have some savings in my wallet.
Yes, now is the right time for you to invest and try to invest in good cryptocurrency so that your money will not be liquidated, good cryptocurrencirs are the best for now.

Yes, now is the right time for you to invest and try to invest in good cryptocurrency so that your money will not be liquidated, good cryptocurrencirs are the best for now.
Can you give me any advise on some good coins I can make good profit with seeing the major coins like Bitcoin, LTC, are dragging slow for now.

This is the actions some companies takes in order to chase away their workers just because they don't want to sack them directly, So its better to leave when such thing happens.
Yes it is indeed better to leave when such things happens but I would advise you find a better paying one first before you think of leaving, so you won't fall stranded

I would not just go ahead and resign because my salary is slashed by half i must first know why it's slashed from my boss before taking any action.

The best thing to do when such thing happened is to leave instantly because it will not stop at that , worse thing will continue to happen after the salary has been slashed into two.
Yes it is indeed better to leave when such things happens but I would advise you find a better paying one first before you think of leaving, so you won't fall stranded

The best thing to do when such thing happened is to leave instantly because it will not stop at that , worse thing will continue to happen after the salary has been slashed into two.
True, I am not against leaving, but if you just leave even when you have not found another job, you would have to go and start looking for job which might take time, how do you pay the bills or sort out other issues during that period? Instead of just leaving then start looking for a replacement, make sure you find one first before you leave so there would be no break on the inflow of cash coming in.

For me to resign if my salary is slashed into half will depends on the amounts of salary that I receive every month and the amounts that will be left after it has been slashed. If the money can take care of my bills and the reasons for slashing the salary is justifiable, I may not resign.

50% is pretty large I mean what would I have to do for you to slash 50% straight up, but for me there has to be more things I stand to gain outside the 50% that I'll be making even after the 50% been slashed there has to be some form of Interest again personally that makes me want to say ok I can manage but I don't see any sort of Reason I think I would walk away not because I don't like that company or business no because if they could slash it 50% on the spot one day they will not be at all.

For me to resign if my salary is slashed into half will depends on the amounts of salary that I receive every month and the amounts that will be left after it has been slashed. If the money can take care of my bills and the reasons for slashing the salary is justifiable, I may not resign.
Omo ,that is very difficult because slashing your salary to half is almost impossible and if this happened that means the company is indirectly telling you that they are not interested in your service.

Their should be genuine reason why the salary was slashed to 50% before I'll continue to work. You can't just slashed my earnings like that.

Can you give me any advise on some good coins I can make good profit with seeing the major coins like Bitcoin, LTC, are dragging slow for now.
you should consider holding most of the coin and I'm about to mention for long-term investment of two years up, you can try reef finance,tron and doge if you have the money.

you should consider holding most of the coin and I'm about to mention for long-term investment of two years up, you can try reef finance,tron and doge if you have the money.
Tron and Doge?? I would pick Shiba Inu over the two at any time, Doge is a meme coin, it's can stop anytime, Tron has Left it's Glory days behind but I think reef has a good trend

It will depend, if all the employees and workers get this type of situation and get slashed 50% of salary then I will not resign. But if only I victimized then I will ask my reasons and justification, if i do not satisfy by them that I will resign.
So he should figure out reasons.
Exactly, you have said it all. If there are cogent reasons why the salary is slashed, I can understand with them provided they are not about to take me for granted.

If I have stakes in the company I will not abruptly resign because this is also my company. If salary is slashed because of loss or recession in the market, I will not resign immediately.

Well for me I won't really take it, inasmuch as there might be a reason for it as long as there's no explanation then I can't take it, because when coming in we had an agreement and as an employer you have the duty to keep to that.

Tron and Doge?? I would pick Shiba Inu over the two at any time, Doge is a meme coin, it's can stop anytime, Tron has Left it's Glory days behind but I think reef has a good trend
If you think doge is a meme coin so Shiba Inu is what ? Both of them are meme coin ,tron has the possibility of reaching $5 in the next few years from now, that's all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds