Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you manage your salary?

Manage your salary in a way that your usual budgeting is affected. all you have to do is reduced the amount of things you buy weekly. See to it that they are right and nothing be put to waste.

Advertisement Placeholder
Manage your salary in a way that your usual budgeting is affected. all you have to do is reduced the amount of things you buy weekly. See to it that they are right and nothing be put to waste.
You should even buy things in bulk so that you can buy them at a very cheap rate

I am looking for different investment strategies and like to learn about them because I feel like I am left behind as till now I haven't started with trading

If you see the level of indiscipline people display on their paydays, you would be shocked. That's the day they would go to a bar and enjoy. And the salary finishes in 3 days.

I save money but I am not following any such fixed rule as I know I can do well without even following these rules

I also save money, and i also do not follow a specific schedule as well. The amount of money i save daily may vary a lot.

We all should follow ways to save money and it's important because without saving we may not survive in the long run

Let's manage our salary in a way that spending much is avoided. We need to apply the 50 30 20 rule to guide ace remind us on what to do with our money.

I use my money carefully and even consult my parents before buying a big appliance and this way we use all brains in out home to save money lol

I also consult my sister about an appliance she likes to buy in replacement of our appliance and am thankful she is still happy with our old appliance like a corner set.

It does help when we someone others opinion too as they can also help us in our purchase decisions as there are times when we are unable to think if what is best for us

Yes, that is right @Salt, we need another head to decide before we finalize our decisions. It is not good to decide solo if there are people at home we could seek advice.

Yes, that is right @Salt, we need another head to decide before we finalize our decisions. It is not good to decide solo if there are people at home we could seek advice.
We should try to make our own decisions and if we have someone in our family who is trusted and have good decision making abilities then we can take their suggestions at different things.

I am looking for different investment strategies and like to learn about them because I feel like I am left behind as till now I haven't started with trading

Well, what kind of trading do you prefer? Do you like cryptocurrency trading, stock trading, or Forex trading?

Well, what kind of trading do you prefer? Do you like cryptocurrency trading, stock trading, or Forex trading?
I once tried forex trading and lost all my money but now I am planning to start with Stocks trading and will try to do Crypto trading as well

I once tried forex trading and lost all my money but now I am planning to start with Stocks trading and will try to do Crypto trading as well

i have also invested money in the cryptocurrency market as well. However, I also lost money. Cryptocurrency market is very risky.

If we can stick to a habit of saving 20 or 30% from our monthly salary then we will see positive results as we won't get involved in impulsive buying

We should try to make our own decisions and if we have someone in our family who is trusted and have good decision making abilities then we can take their suggestions at different things.
It is better to consult whatever plan we have for our family to abid conflict and misunderstanding. It is not easy to handle conflict.

It does help to have some one to discuss and if not then we may make mistakes at times as we cannot make 100% accurate decisions

I don't even know I am paid till about the half of the month. That's because I don't base my survival on it. I use online earnings to survive.

Divide your salary and take out a part for savings. Don't remove the funds from your account so that you would not be tempted to spend it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds