Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you make your company non-profit?

Nothing is stopping anybody from starting or setting up a non profit organization anywhere in the world. You can actually do that separately for one organization and use the other organizations for your profit affairs

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course especially when I want to start my philantrophy - either an NGO or my foundation. The greatest impact that one needs to aim for is the one that'll change lives. And I'm ready to key in and make sure I give back to my society

It depends on the position i am financially and the interest I have towards such a venture. If it's what I like, then I will go ahead.

No.. Not at all. I can never make my company a non profit. Never. I'll run an organization that will be profit oriented. I really ans so much want to make waves in the business world. And I'm going into profit oriented

I am not that rich or even can afford to start my own company for non profit motive. Everyone nowadays looks for making profit, so my intention is to make profit as well in legal way.

One of the reason why people are setting up a company or business is to make more profit. There is no point in setting up a business that will not bring profit when you are not running NGO.

Lol not initially, maybe in future... Not when there's not enough money to even manage my wants... If I do it'll crash my business. I don't advice this unless profit is not ur goal

I won't make my first company a non-profit organization. However, that doesn't stop me from donating to charity from time to time.

I won't make my first company a non-profit organization. However, that doesn't stop me from donating to charity from time to time.
Yeah, me too. I may not make my business to be non profit, but I will always give to charity whenever I have some money. I think that is the most noble thing to do most times. Help out as much as you can.

There is nothing bad in setting up a non-governmental organisation that will cater for the needs of the poor people in the society. but some people are establishing NGOs just to make money for themselves.

If a business is non profit then it will be very difficult for the business to improve,preherb I don't think any body will want to use his time for something that is not profitable especially business wise

My answer for the question you ask is capital no. Profit is one of the reason why I start up a business. it is from the profit I am going to pay the salary of the workers and do some other things together with investment.

I have been considering making a new company of mine non-profit, or to be hosted by a non-profit organization. Has anyone here looked into the legal rights? I hear you can still make profits for employees and such, but as a whole, it's not about making money.

Would you ever start a non-profit?
At this point in time, there is no way profit making isn't going to be my priority because at the moment it's very important to me for survival but in the future, I might start a non profit organization.

There are many non-profit organizations in the world that are dependent upon donations. I do not plan to make such kind of organization that is dependent upon donation albeit I might start a business that serves the society to some extent.

I have been considering making a new company of mine non-profit, or to be hosted by a non-profit organization. Has anyone here looked into the legal rights? I hear you can still make profits for employees and such, but as a whole, it's not about making money.

Perhaps, someday.
But currently, the business I run would remain profitable.
Even the non profit is run with money, I would have to make lot of money In order to settle for a nonprofit someday.

I so much love non-profit organisation and the incredible impact in which they make in the society but I will not consider making my company to be like that this is because I will definitely need the profit in order to take care of myself and my family.

No I cannot make my company a non profit organization . If I have passion for service I rather partner with an existing one or establish and fund it personally.

Non profit making organization or business that renders service for free like charitable organization is good but there should be other way round for the proprietor to gef fund in financing the organization

Starting with a non-profit organization won't be easy because I don't have the funds nor the resources to do that currently. If I am well to do and I can actually handle the funds, yes I can but the most important thing about any organization is always about profit

Well for me I don't think so. The main purpose of starting our own business is to make profits. But if there's is no profits I don't see the reason why to start the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds